Pat Harper was born in South East of England on January 21, 2012.
- 1 History
- 2 Military
- 3 Politics
- 4 Politics in the UK
- 5 Politics in Canada
- 6 Citizenship's Held
- 7 Achievements
- Started his career in the military as a recruit in the Royal Navy.
- Met the commander of Liberty, Max Blue, and joined the 2nd regiment, in around March, 2012.
- Harper started a political career, joining The Unity Party, May time, 2012.
- Left The Unity Party and joined Max Blue's party, 'Justice, Responsibility and You.' The same month.
- Published his newspaper 'Rifleman's Weekly'
- July 2012, Harper became Captain of the 2nd regiment, Liberty.
- Re-Elected as Captain of the 2nd Regiment, Liberty in August 2012.
- Left 'Justice, Responsibility and You'.
- Re-Elected as Captain of the 2nd Regiment, Liberty in September 2012
- Joined UK Reform Party, centre right wing. October 2012
- Promoted to 2nd Commander of Liberty, October 2012
- Re-Elected as Captain of the 2nd Regiment, Liberty in October 2012
- Re-Elected as Captain of the 2nd Regiment, Liberty in November 2012
- Left UK Reform Party, November 2012
- Moved to Canada, November 2012
- Joined Clan Wolf, November 2012
- Resigned as 2nd Regiment Captain December 2012
- Elected for congress, December 2012
- Resigned from Liberty, December 2012
- Founded Liberty CA, January 2013
- Left Clan Wolf, January 2013
- Joined Military Dictatorship Party, January 2013
- Left Military Dictatorship Party, February 26th 2013
- Joined USRP with Venerable, February 26th 2013
- Councillor of USRP, February 2013
- Vice President of USRP, March 2013
- Resigned from Liberty CA, April 2013
- Joined the Crimson Canucks, April 2013
- Went on an UK MU tour.
- Returned to Canada
- Councillor for USRP
- Elected Party President of USRP, May 2013.
- Left Crimson Canucks May 2013
- Joined Liberty CA as commander May 2013
- Renamed Liberty CA to Shadow Fox
- Merged USRP with Forward Canada to form Canadian Reformation Party
- PP for Canadian Reformation Party
- Elected Country President of Canada
- Governor of Canada
- Party President of Canadian Reform Party
- Commander of Royal Canadian Medical Corps
- Left for the UK
- Joined Dental Corps
- Went back to Canada
- Joined CPF
Harper, has had a relatively blunt military history, spending almost all of his eRepublik history as a publicly proud Libertarian. He is very much a born soldier and doesn't care a huge amount for politics, although that is changing slowly over time. He cares for the soldiers he commands, regularly offering help, supplies and encouraging them. Harpers rapid advancement through his MU, Liberty, is down to hard work, dedication and loyalty.
Harper first started his military career in the Royal Navy. However he stayed in the unit, roughly only a month and didn't make any advancement or reputation for himself.
Harper has an extensive history with Liberty, closing into a full year with the unit. He first joined by invitation from Max Blue, the ex-Liberty commander. He started to make a name for himself, leveling up fairly quickly and showing loyalty.
In early July Harper stood for captaincy in the 2nd Regiment and won. He was re-elected for August and September.
The death of his commander Max Blue hit the unit hard, and Liberty lost many of its members. eLiam took command of the unit, making Irv Noyb his 2nd in command. The unit hit a stalemate, with eLiam too engaged with politics in Saudi Arabia to concentrate fully on re-building the unit. In early October, eLiam stood down from command and Irv Noyb took his place. Harper was promoted to 2nd commander, while still holding his captaincy over the 2nd Regiment. Together Noyb and Harper are currently trying to re-build Liberty to its former strength. After succeeding this task, Harper left Liberty to found Liberty CA in Canada After achieving a huge amount, he resigned to become more sustainable, with plans of rejoining in once he could afford it.
Harper founded Liberty CA, early January 2013. The unit is a sister unit of Liberty UK and follows the same rules, respecting the same traditions. Liberty CA has got off to a great start, and within the first 2 months has already become one of the top MU's in Canada. Hard work is put in my Pat and his 2nd in command, Sm1tty.
Harper joined the Crimson temporarily before going forward with his plan to move back to the UK to train and make money. Joined the 4th Legion.
Harper is more of a soldier than a politician, his ideas are blunt and to the point. He started out his politics career in 'The Unity Party', on the centre left wing. He took no real part in the elections, only voting. He later followed Max Blue into 'Justice, Responsibility and You', which didn't stay active for long after Max's unfortunate and untimely death. Harper then took a break from politics, concentrating his full efforts on his captaincy, and in the difficult economic crisis, did his best to provide himself, and men with weapons and food. Approximately 2 months later he joined the 'UK Reform Party' in which he hopes to have a more stable political future. He left after a few months, moving to Canada, where he joined Clan Wolf. After approximately 2 months he left Clan Wolf and went on to join the Military Dictatorship Party to pursue a more military minded party and to gain further experience.
Politics in the UK
The Unity Party
The UK's top political party. Harper had no real interest in politics at this time and spent most his days fighting to free the UK from Canadian/French control. He stayed in the party for a couple of months before moving on to follow his military commander, Max Blue, in his new party.
Justice, Responsibility and You
Yet again, Harper paid little interest in politics. The Party later disbanded due to to death of Max.
UK Reform Party
Now a seasoned fighter, captain of the 2nd Regiment and 2nd commander of Liberty, he felt like expanding influence into new grounds. He found his new party had a nice, helpful atmosphere where he could start to get his head around, and learn the basics of politics. Harper left UKRP in November 2012.
Politics in Canada
Now a little more experienced in the world of politics, and starting afresh in Canada, Harper joins Clan Wolf, and hopes to enjoy and get into Canadian politics. Elected for congress 26th December 2012
Military Dictatorship Party
After several months in Clan Wolf, Harper decides to move on to the Military Dictatorship Party in hopes of joining a group of heavily military-minded politicians and to further his experience in the field of Canadian politics with one of Canada's most experienced parties.
Union of Social Reform Party
Joined the new party, created by Venerable, for a hope of a better future and a change in the positive direction of Canadian politics.
Canadian Reformation Party
Founded by Pat Harper + Armour144 after the merge of Forward Canada + USRP.