The Reiksguard was a volunteer unit created for the use of the Canadian Empire Party as a tool. Members of the Reiksguard responsibilities include participating in mass PMs, voting important CEP articles, moving across the country to vote in Congress elections, and funds and recruitment drives. It was established in January in 2010 in order to aid in the expansion of the Party. Under no circumstances should it be mistaken for a paramilitary organization, though it does implement the use of military titles.
It was not mandatory for party members to join the Reiksguard nor were any Reiksguard activities mandatory. However, all members were strongly encouraged to join and activity was rewarded.
Role of the Reiksguard
- Strategic voting during congressional or presidential elections
- Messaging citizens for recruitment
- Voting up party articles
- Providing feedback on the party platform and operations
- Write articles and advertisements
- Work at CEP companies at a reduced rate to help finance the party
- Help prevent TO of other parties