In the early afternoon on April 19th 2008, Kaleb brought a young Salve into the New World. Salve was born on a small farm outside of Oslo, Norway and raised himself there until early May when his political career landed him in Bergen, Norway in an attempt to seize the mayor's chair for the region. Unfortunately, the region was not ready to accept the young politician as its leader, electing long time resident Cikey in a close race. This would not, however, be last Norway was to hear from Salve, as his hard work and dedication would soon pay off, winning election as the President of the the Golden Party in early July of that year.
|“ "All too often we all share the same goals, but they are lost in the name of partisan politics and in petty feuds long since past. Its time to return to civilized debate. Its time to give each other a clean slate and return to our number one priority, making a better, more prosperous nation." ”|
On November 5th 2008, Salve was elected as the first V1 president of Norway. With nearly unanimous support from the Norwegian people, he began his first term with lofty promises, essentially rebuilding a collapsing Norwegian government in a post-occupation Norway.
Several programs were instituted his administration during this period, including the foundation of The National Bank of Norway, a reorganization of the national military, and the foundation of Universal Defense Q5. This term also saw production begin for the nation's first Q5 hospital and defense system.
On November 10th 2008, President Salve awoke to find himself in the middle of one of the largest military debacles the nation had ever seen. Before Congress had the taken the opportunity to finalize an agreement with the Red Resistance Front, RRF representative Hatebot decided to declare a resistance war for the Volga-Vyatka Region in the former Soviet Union. In the chaos President Salve sprung into action, seeing the military action as an act of war, and began to assemble ATLANTIS soldiers from all over the globe to combat the uprising. In the hours following the response to the sneak attack, the battle began to shift once again into the favor of the Norwegian fighting force.
On November 11th President Salve and members of his cabinet assembled along with Russian dignitaries to discuss the fiasco that was occurring in Volga-Vyatka. After the meeting, a temporary cease fire was signed, allowing the Norwegian Congress to look over a final draft of the Russian Declaration of Independence and finalize its support for the motion. After deliberating, Congress approved the document on November 14th, and President Salve signed the Declaration, officially releasing the first Russian region back to Russia.
In December, after once again receiving a large portion of the Norwegian political parties support, and despite the alleged election fraud of kartal61, Salve was re-elected for his second term as President of Norway.
|“ It is in these turbulent times that we have the responsibility to set our differences aside and unite together for the good of the nation, and allow cooler heads to prevail amidst the turmoil. ”|
- Citizen of Norway
- Moderate-Conservative Politician
- Served 2 terms as President of Norway
- Party president and Congress member of the Golden Party (Gullpartiet)
- Norwegian Ambassador to ATLANTIS
- Former Norwegian Press Minister
- Former Norwegian Minister of Domestic Affairs
- Former Norwegian Minister of Immigration
- Founder of the Norwegian National Lottery
- CEO of SalveCorp
- Owner of SalveCorp Farms (Food),
- Owner of SalveCorp Contracting (Housing),
- Owner of SalveCorp General (Hospitals),
- Owner of SalveCorp Gifts (Gifts),
- Owner of SalveCorp Air (Moving),
- Owner of SalveCorp Armor (Weapons),
- Owner of SalveCorp Refineries (Oil),
- Owner of SalveCorp Defense Technologies (Defense Systems)
- ex-Owner of Norsk Våpen Fabrikant (Weapons), and Helix Gifts (Gifts)
- Editor of the The Golden Gazette
- Formerly ranked 15th in the New World