He has always lived in Israel, loves his Country, and will, whenever in the IRC, slap people with fishbots better than anyone else. That is a fact. He has lived in Israel all his life, working for the benefit of the country and its citizens.
Sam has held the military ranks of Private, Sergeant, Captain, and Major. He has served in the Israeli Defense Forces for a long time, and he always speaks fondly of its high ranking members as well as the lower. Sam is very proud to also have served as Head of the Mossad, Israel's government spy agency.
- Israeli Defense Forces Training Corps Executive Officer (March-May 2010)
- Israeli Defense Forces Reserves Commanding Officer (May-July 2010)
- Israeli Defense Forces 1st Div Executive Officer (Aug 2010)
- Mossad Executive Director (March-May 2010)
Sam was a devoted Israeli who was well-known for his nationalist views of Israel. When speaking to the public, he addresses himself as "an average Israeli." He has worked with the Canadians on Foreign Affairs trips and was one of the most active Israeli's of 2010.
- Country President of Israel (December 2010)
- 3-time Vice President of Israel (May, September, October 2010)
- 3-time Party president of the UZSP (2010)
- 27-time Congress member with the UZSP, The Lantern Society, UIIP, Israel First, Shalom Party, and Israeli Workers (2009-2012)
- 2-time Speaker of the Knesset (2010)
- 3-time Minister of Foreign Affairs (May, September, November 2010)
- Minister of Defense/Budget Officer (February 2011)
- Minister of Finance (April 2010)
- Minister of Press (August 2010)
- Vice Minister for Defense, Justice, and Finance (2010)
On January 25, 2012, Sam became the Israeli with the most terms in the Knesset, racking up a total of 21 terms to pass ma tai, who he was tied with at twenty.
He is also the Editor of eIsrael's Hands.
|16th President of Israel
December, 2010 - January, 5 2011
| Succeeded by|