Shuvail

From eRepublik Official Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Dead citizen.png
Dead citizen


Society
Nationality Flag-Malaysia.jpg Malay
Date of birth 27 May 2011
Date of death 2014
Residence Kuala Lumpur, Peninsular Malaysia
Sex Male
Newspaper eMalaysian Daily
Politics
President of Malaysia
August 2013 – September 2013
Preceded by Monkeyboom Yau
Succeeded by Khairunnaim Khairuddin
Congress member of Malaysia
served 6 terms –
Military
Military rank Icon rank National Force**.png National Force**
Aircraft rank Senior airman 1.png Senior Airman*

Shuvail was a citizen of Malaysia.

Politics

Shuvail was a party member of Mana eMalaysia

He was an active member of Free Malaysian Party. In August 2013 he was Free Malaysian Party representative in presidential election. He received 80% of the total vote and was elected President of Malaysia in August 2013. His only opponent was buzzlightyear who poled the remaining 20% of the votes.

The following ministers were appointed to serve in his government:

He was Malayan representative to Non-aligned Nations of eRepublik alliance in August 2013.

Military

Shuvail was a soldier in Malaysian military unit eT.D.M.

Medals

Icon achievement Freedom Fighter on.gif
Freedom Fighter (x5)
Icon achievement Hard Worker on.gif
Hard Worker (x16)
Icon achievement Congress Member on.gif
Congress Member (x5)
Icon achievement Country President on.gif
Country President (x1)
Icon achievement Battle Hero on.gif
Battle Hero (x14)
Icon achievement Super Soldier on.gif
Super Soldier (x35)
Icon achievement Mercenary on.gif
Mercenary (x2)
Icon achievement True Patriot on.gif
True Patriot (x11)