If citizen reaches the final mission, he might get a chance to face the Evil Bunny, and try to defeat him with a special weapon: the Poisoned Carrot!
As a special treat, citizens will earn a Carrot every 25 kills, after defeating the Henchmen. Each Carrot can be used to restore 50 Energy. The Carrots will appear on the homepage, and can be collected there.
- Carrots will expire at the end of Day 2,358
- One click of the “Collect” button will collect all the Carrots. The other rewards of the Weekly Challenge will be collected separately, as always.
- In order to access the final mission, all the other missions had to be completed
- Weekly Leaderboards featured a special “Henchmen Defeated” leaderboard
Countries with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard received:
- 1st place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days in all battles
- 2nd place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
- 3rd place: + 0.5 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
Please note that if many countries will have the same amount of players in top 100, they share the position. For example, it’s possible that both Finland and Sweden end up on 1st place with 6 citizens in top 100, Denmark and Germany on 2nd place with 5 citizens and Norway on 3rd place with 4 citizens.
Military Unit rewards
Military units with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive:
- 1st place: Each member will receive 40% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 2nd place: Each member will receive 30% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 3rd place: Each member will receive 20% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
For example, if a Danish Military Unit ended up having the 3rd most members in the Danish top 100 of Henchmen Defeated leaderboard, and a Danish player of that Military Unit earned 400 Carrots during the event, he will win an extra prize of 80 Carrots.
Please note that many Military Units can end up on 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, just like in the National rewards example above.
To be able to contribute to the potential rewards for their Military Unit, members had to match citizenship with the location of their Military Unit! For example, if a citizen had Swedish citizenship, but he/she is in a German Military Unit, his/her effort won’t count.
In order to get the individual Decorations, apart from defeating the Evil Bunny, citizen also needed to finish the whole mission!
- Top Hunter: One of the first 100 citizens (globally) who defeated the Evil Bunny, and finished the final mission
- Hunter: Defeat the Evil Bunny and complete the final mission before the end of Spring Hunt
- Henchmen Exterminator: Ranked 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard (meaning 3 Decorations are given per country)
- Currency rewards
Top 10 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive currency based on their performance during the Spring Hunt:
- 1st place: 1 currency for each Prestige Point
- 2nd place: 0.5 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 3-5: 0.25 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 6-10: 0.01 currency for each Prestige Point
Weekly Challenge rewards
As in any other week, there’s a Weekly Challenge with individual rewards. The rewards will be given starting Day 2,352.
- Q: My citizenship doesn’t match with the country of my Military Unit. What will happen?
- A: Your effort won’t count for your Military Unit, but you’re still eligible for the rewards other members gain. Even if you end up in Top 100 of your country, your effort only counts for the country, not the Military Unit.
- Q: I’m in Division , am I supposed to fight with the big guys?
- A: Apart from the rewards of the Weekly Challenge, the leaderboards are common for all Divisions, as it’s based on hits, not damage.
- Q: If I’m amongst the first 100 citizens who defeated the Evil Bunny, will I get both Top Hunter and Hunter Decorations?
- A: No, the Decorations are excluding each other so you can’t win both.
- Q: What happens if I change my Military Unit or Citizenship during the tournament?
- A: Simply put, nothing. You can change both, but it won't have any kind of effect on the event.