Statul Major Roman
Statul Major Roman (SMR) (Enghlish: Romanian Staff) is the autonomous administrative authority in Romania, invested by the Constitution with the task of organizing coordinating, in a unitary fashion, the activities related to the defense of the country and national security.
Leadership and Members
- Minister of National Defense
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Governor of National Bank of Romania
- Owner of channel #SMR
- Secretary of Romanian Staff
- Presidential councilors
- Commanders of Military Units: Bratul de Fier, Cruciatii, Fortele Speciale Romane, Garda de Fier - eLAM, Garda Nationala, Legiunea Umbrelor, Ordinul Dragonului, Praetorian Guard, Semper Pro Patria, Templierii, Vulturul Negru, (members of Romanian Staff), Fortele Aeriene Romane, Soimii Patriei, Unitatea Civila Romana (collaborators).
Secretaries of Romanian Staff
Secretary of Romanian Staff is a user created position selected usually by the members of Romanian Staff.
- Secretary of Romanian Staff has access to all documents and deals with their maintenance
- Chairs and has the right to call normal hearing on the topic Changing Regulation. Is required to enroll in the regulation any changes validated by vote of Romanian Staff.
- May be dismissed, removed, banned, replaced only by vote of Romanian Staff, in the same conditions as for the appointment. In case of resignation of the Secretary, shall convene a Regular Meeting as soon as possible to replacing it.
This is the list of Secretaries of Romanian Staff of Romania :
|Place in time||Secretary|
|2013 - May - June||ionutzd|
|2013 - July||Kelstein|
|2013 - August - December||ionutzd|
|2014 - Januray - April||ioaa|
|2014 - April - July||ionutzd|