Talk:Pakistani Space Program
Don't delete stuff just to be a prick, Koroush.--Senor Schlong 17:04, 21 August 2008 (BST)
>Do it again, this time less biased and prove that it was hacked. What if someone from inside stole it? And Dio Brando didn't really do anything
Don't erase other's work without discussing it.
- Also, the claim it should be written 'less biased' is so hypocritical it's hilarious--Senor Schlong 17:12, 21 August 2008 (BST)
Aug 18th, 2008, Pakistani Space Program was attacked by unidentified hackers. - How do you know it was hacked? What if it was one from the inside? How was it hacked? You don't know.
Unbeatable pakistani people, inspired by His Divine Majesty Dio Brando, managed to stop the hacking and made admin to soon take care of vandals. Workers were quickly hired by lesser companies and pakistani productive system kept going on until the crown jewel of God-Emperor's Realm of Peace was restored to it's previous status Aug 20th. - "Unbeatable pakistani people" = bias - "inspired by His Divine Majesty" = bias - "managed to stop the hacking" = they stopped nothing really. - "crown jewel of God-Emperor's Realm of Peace was restored" bias
The fast pakistani response to the attack amazed all the World and became an example of the strength and determination of Pakistan's populace against foreign menaces.
- that whole article above is bias.
- Yes, because we would sabotage our own industries and hand the money over to some random person's multi accounts? Don't be retarded.
- And if youre going to bemoan 'bias' on things like that then I suggest you remove all similar statements from your own pages and the Iran page. Until such point I see no reason they should be removed, you're just being a jerk for the sake of it.--Senor Schlong 17:21, 21 August 2008 (BST)
- Hey, why do you have to insult? Can you not discuss properly, Englishman? That's bias. Whenever you find bias on the Iran page or on my own page let me know. Those pages are not done and being edited, it's not bias either. This is about this page. If you have problem with my pages then make a comment in the discussion thread.
- Secondly, yes.. Maybe someone from inside wanted to steal the companies. How do you know? :) --Aryamehr talk 17:41, 21 August 2008 (BST)
- Let's see what others think. Is it absolutely biased and need to be rewrote (+1) or it applies with facts despite of traditional epic writing style of Pakistan (-1)?
- >Unbeatable pakistani people - They were pakistani players who alerted admin and collected the evidences.
- >inspired by His Divine Majesty - Dio coordinated our action before admin.
- >managed to stop the hacking - In less than an hour admin was involved and banned the accounts holding the companies, avoiding more damage to be done.
- >crown jewel of God-Emperor's Realm of Peace was restored - The PSP is clearly the most importat achievement in game cooperation of Pakistan, and Realm of Peace refers to all pakistani friendly territories, as says the Wiki.
- >The fast pakistani response... - Epic writing style to mention indisputable example of pakistani players fast reaction against adversity. I have to note that admin was notified minutes after the issue started.
1- You still don't have any proof of it being hacked.
2- Uhm, they are not unbeatable. Write that they collected evidence and sent it to admins, although it's not really collecting evidence looking at who company history and donation list. They are not "unbeatable", in fact many times beaten and probably even more in future :))
3- Dio was not even online at that time
4- What more damage could of been done? Admin just banned the accounts holding the companies. How can you be so sure it was less than an hour? I remember it took a few hours. The hacking was not stopped. PSP was still under the hackers control because it was not banned for example. Pakistan nor anyone stopped the hacking except for the admin.
- You are not admin so don't pretend to speak for them telling me what happened or not because you don't know nothing. Not from the attacked side at least. I did a properly based statement so I won't waste more time in this unless admin takes part in details like these as a knowing party of the issue. --Sandtux TALK|HIST 21:12, 21 August 2008 (BST)
- I would like to ask Admin to expose fictional elements that should be changed to avoid the template, if possible. I mean, apart from the whole article. Thank you. --Sandtux TALK|HIST 17:16, 26 August 2008 (BST)
This article isn't entirely fictional. The PSP is a real SO account, and is the new primary monopoly of Pakistan. There are fictional paragraphs, but the entire article isn't fake.
Let's have a discussion about this. How come it is allowed for others to write fictional stuff, but not for me? And especially how this fictional stuff involves other people (for example, "harrasment from Iran"). Therefore I have the right to edit it as well.
So we have two options here:
1) Either we remove all fictional stuff here.
2) Or we let others add to it as well.
(Or, 3), with some discussion: Remove insulting parts)
Because as you can see, right now, in the name of "fictional" you can write whatever you want. Maybe it's time to close the kindergarten part of Erepublik wiki? What's the point of fictional articles that attack others?
I would also like to discuss the fact that Sampo reverted my changes for the reason "biased stuff" when 99.99% of this article is biased towards Pakistan. Sampo, do you mean that the ONLY the author of this article is allowed to write in this article? In that case I believe we should look at the policies and rules of Erepublik that says: "You do not own wiki articles, they are free to be edited be everyone". I do not deny it was biased. I am trying to show why the rules fail in this part. I believe that Sampo, instead of trying to show that he is an awesome sysop by doing reverts, to bring this to whoever it concerns attention and help fixing these "holes".
- I'll say the same as I said here. You can edit other pages - You can have fictional stuff yourself too. I just don't want old fights back to wiki. Belea said that many contributors come back from retirement just to revert contensting edits (in this case yours). And before we even notice, there is 10 diodists editing Iranian articles. If you have something to complain about me, you should start a discussion in the bar for everyone to easily spot it (or take it up with Belea). -- sampo555 | Talk 05:31, 21 March 2011 (UTC)