From eRepublik Official Wiki
- Will go through it later :) --Aryamehr talk 19:44, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- A quick look: Looks like you misunderstood what some of the references was for. Next time please ask. Adding comments does not help to get rid of source request. Only a few things got added source to it and some removed. For example:
- "Ask Dish" well no I don't know how to find Dish nor am I going to hunt him when you are claiming something.
- "There are murmurs, however, that Franco was eying a return to the eUSA political scene in the coming months ." Well then change the sentence "Franco himself believes to return to the political scene blahblah.."
- . The ref was not for "insurmountable", it was for the other things like merging and all that.
- He's seen as cocky and arrogant Then change it to "He sees himself as cocky and arrogant"
- And a ton of other things, I will be back and meanwhile you got a second chance to revert it and do it better. --Aryamehr talk 19:49, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- Assume good faith. If you don't want to ask Dish, then assume that I'm telling the truth. If you want to ask him, he will tell you I'm being truthful. His ingame name is Dishmcds.
@ Return - What you proposed is poor English. All it is is creative writing.
@ Insurmountable - Then what was it for?