The Matza Party
The Party History
The Matza Party status
1. The name of the party is The Matza Party. The abbreviation is TMP.
2. The symbol of the party is the "Matza". (Cat)
3. The Matza Party militates for democracy, political pluralism, Romania independence and territorial integrity and respect for national sovereignty.
4. The Matza Party works to train all citizens to develop and promote the interests of Romanian society internationally.
5. The Matza Party is a free constitution of citizens acceding to the Statute of the Party and the candidates proposed by the party program and accept voluntarily contribute to the promotion and their application.
6. The president of the political party is the leader of The Matza Party and its values that symbolize fundamental ideological and political.
7. The Matza Party promotes a policy of quality, according to the rules of this site and the principles of democracy.
8. Matza can initiate various forms of collaboration, partnership or merger, internally, with different political parties.
9. Any congressman arrived in office with the support of TMP is required to be active both in the press and www.romaniavirtuala.info forum to come up with proposals and participate in discussions in Congress. Otherwise, you will not receive the support of The Matza Party in the event of new applications.
Status adopted in day 783.
The Matza Party principles
Contrary to some personal views, The Matza Party is a party not occur overnight, without any foundation and the sole purpose of obtaining positions in Congress. On the contrary. The Matza Party is a long term project which unites around him a number of increasingly larger players (199 now) and campaign actively for a number of principles. Below are listed some of the most important.
1. In politics
- FUN is promoted in Politics policy of pleasure, without bitterness, without scandals aroused and maintained the personal interests or party. Make policy arguments, not the blunt objects, and an environment of data back blows.
- are discouraged any dirty practices, to attract members by offering goods and benefits or purchase of seats in Congress.
- total personal attacks are discouraged even from political opponents, is campaigning for cooperation and collaboration to achieve common goals.
- Involvement of players (the idea, The Matza Party was the only party with a turnout of over 80% in the last election and has included a special rule regarding the activity status of the elected Congress party with support).
- Matza will focus not on the accession of its members in key positions, but the implementation of programs to be in the interest of the country.
- The Matza Party seeks to promote measures to ensure a balance between the importance given to the state and development of the private initiative.
3. In social
- is seeking to achieve a baby boom in the near future, and solutions involving absorption and young players.
- The Matza Party will try to form a community first and foremost among the members of which to form relationships of mutual trust and respect. Any member Matza has an equal chance to become party chairman.
4. In military
- campaigning for a military campaign is focused on getting by Romania of new regions and for restructuring the Romanian Army.
- is encouraged close cooperation with Moldova, for its development as a strong partner in eastern Romania. Also, improving relations with EDEN, TERRA, neutral states and even ONE.
For a more clean, for more fun, choose The Matza Party!
Presidents of eRomania, members of the The Matza Party
|President of the party||Start of the term||End of the term||Aka||Congress members|
|Xigna||5 January 2010||15 January 2010|
|Xigna||16 January 2010||15 February 2010||6|
|hoderaz||16 February 2010||15 March 2010||Întâiul Motan din Banat||4|
|dani36||16 March 2010||15 April 2010||4|
|Mynsc||16 April 2010||15 May 2010||Renascentistul||5|
|Smara||16 May 2010||15 June 2010||Matza Suprema||4|
|Pintea*Haiducul||16 June 2010||15 July 2010||4|
|RaduMihai95||16 July 2010||15 August 2010||2|
|Romansul||16 August 2010||15 September 2010||The Regal Cat||0|
|DoctorG||16 September 2010||15 October 2010||4|
|Romansul||16 October 2010||15 November2010||The Regal Cat||6|
|xanthia22||16 November2010||15 December 2010||The Black Cat||3|
|xanthia22||16 December 2010||15 January 2011||The Black Cat||5|
|MeDya||16 January 2011||15 February 2011||6|
|mib_boby||16 February 2011||15 March 2011||Puturosul Şăf||8|
|Han Solo 8||16 March 2011||15 April 2011||PTO||1|
|almeu||16 April 2011||15 May 2011||Dimplomatul||2|
|almeu||16 May 2011||15 June 2011||Diplomatul||6|
|Romansul||16 June 2011||15 July 2011||The Regal Cat||9|
|Romansul||16 July 2011||15 August 2011||The Regal Cat||14|
|Smara||16 August 2011||15 September 2011||Matza Suprema||0|
|Armin_the_briliant||16 September 2011||15 October 2011||Puturosul Şăf||9|
|BaDaAtiLuatToateIdurile||16 October 2011||15 November2011||BDALTI||11|
|Darkslowstar||16 November2011||15 December 2011||Darky||8|
|OanaNicoleta||16 December 2011||15 January 2012||14|
|Romansul||16 January 2012||15 February 2012||The Regal Cat||17|
|Armin_the_briliant||16 February 2012||15 March 2012||Puturosul Şăf||12|
|Bogdan Sabo||16 March 2012||15 April 2012||13|
|9Stars||16 April 2012||15 May 2012||Tiranul||15|
|9Stars||16 May 2012||15 June 2012||Tiranul||14|
|Iulia Parvan||16 June 2012||15 July 2012||Domnişoara PP||10|
|Romansul||16 July 2012||15 August 2012||The Regal Cat||12|
|O'Riley||16 August 2012||15 September 2012||Militaru'||12|
|mib_boby||16 September 2012||15 October 2012||Puturosul Şăf||10|
|mib_boby||16 October 2012||15 noiembre 2012||Puturosul Şăf||0|
|Darkslowstar||16 November2012||15 December 2012||Darky||7|
|iAntonio||16 December 2012||15 January 2012||Tiranul||9|
|TheYakuzini||16 January 2013||15 February 2013||Spammeru'||0|
|Romansul||16 February 2013||15 March 2013||The Regal Cat||8|
|mib_boby||16 March 2013||15 April 2013||Puturosul Şăf||8|
|mib_boby||16 April 2013||15 May 2013||Puturosul Şăf||9|
|mib_boby||16 May 2013||15 June 2013||Puturosul Şăf||10|
|Mlendea Horatiu||16 June 2013||15 July 2013||Nucăr urât||11|
|stefanutz11||16 July 2013||15 August 2013||10|
|DJ KaRR||16 August 2013||15 September 2013||Robotul||7|
|mib_boby||16 September 2013||15 October 2013||Puturosul Şăf||8|
|MarianMIG||16 October 2013||15 November2013||MIG||8|
|OanaNicoleta||16 November2013||15 December 2013||8|
|mib_boby||16 December 2013||15 January 2014||Puturosul Şăf||8|
|mib_boby||16 ianaurie 2014||15 February 2014||Puturosul Şăf||10|
|ngldaniel76||16 February 2014||15 March 2014||8|
|Sir Hoffa13||16 March 2014||15 April 2014||9|
|Sir Hoffa13||16 April 2014||15 May 2014||9|
|Sir Hoffa13||16 May 2014||15 June 2014||8|
|Tony Simion||16 June 2014||15 July 2014|
|mib_boby||16 July 2014||15 August 2014||Puturosul Şăf||10|
|hoffa13||16 August 2014||15 September 2014||8|
|hoffa13||16 September 2014||15 October 2014||8|
|Votrag||16 October 2014||15 November2014||9|
|hoffa13||16 November2014||15 December 2014||10|
|hoffa13||16 December 2014||15 January 2015|
|hoffa13||16 January 2015||15 February 2015|
|mib boby||16 February 2015||15 March 2015|
|Marian.97||16 March 2015||15 April 2015||9|
|hoffa13||16 April 2015||15 June 2015|
|16 June 2015||15 July 2015|
|hoffa13||16 July 2015||15 October 2015|
|Tony Simion||16 October 2015||15 November 2015|
|16 November 2015||16 January 2016|
|mib_boby||17 January 2016||16 February 2016||Puturosul Şăf||8|
|hoffa13||17 February 2016||16 March 2016|
|DdyOlteanul||17 March 2016||16 April 2016|
|Tony Simion||17 April 2016||16 May 2016|
|Sir Hoffa13||17 May 2016||16 December 2017|
|Fagiani||17 December 2017||16 June 2018|
|mib boby||17 June 2018||16 August 2018|
|miTZa91||17 August 2018||16 September 2018|
|Darkslowstar||17 September 2018||16 November 2018|
|miTZa91||17 November 2018||16 December 2018|
|The Rohirrim||17 December 2018||16 February 2019||DEC - 6|
|mib boby||17 February 2019||16 April 2019||FEB - 8|
|miTZa91||17 April 2019||Present||APR - 7|