The Shadow Rider
The Shadow Rider first nickname was Deskokd.
Deskokd was born in Burgas, Bulgaria - on day 790 of The New World (18.01.2001). He was one of the “January`s baby boom” newborns. His life started in times of trouble and war, when Bulgaria struggled against the Romanian occupational force. Tough times, when the salary was barely enough to buy a piece of bread. He managed to gather money for a ticket and left abroad. After a few weeks of roaming all around the World, but with an improved craftsmanship, he decided to return home. The unstable situation on the job market and the constant firing from disloyal employers, didn`t discourage him.
After his return in Bulgaria, he decided to enlist in the new Bulgarian Army, which was making it`s first steps. Like every Bulgarian he was ready to defend, till the last drop of life, his Fatherland. He was enrolled in 24th infantry squad, (one of the best units in the army - part of the fifth “Bloody Division”). Later he became deputy commander of the squad and after that he took the lead of the unit. Following the major army reform in August/September 2010, his 24th squad was united with 22nd squad which leaded to call into existence of one of the most frightful and bravest units in the Bulgarian Army – 2nd platoon “Krum the Terrible”. In the army he made many loyal friendships.
- His first nomination for the Congress in June 2010 was very successful. He won a mandate in Plovdiv with a great lead in front the other candidates.
- The second nomination was again successful. And he was again Congress member from Plovdiv region.
- In October 2010 he left the party and was not politicaly active.
- He was candidate for a Youth minister in several draft president`s administration
- Since he gathered enough experience in the game he begun to help many young players and babys.
- He wrote educational articles.
- He was translating wiki in Bulgarian.
In the squad named "Night Guard".