The libertarian party
Libertarian Party (LP) was a centre right political party in the United Netherlands founded on day 666 (16/09/2009) of the new world by Mighty Sigh. The party dissolved into the Independent Party on day 911 (20/05/2010).
The vision of the Libertarian Party:
- freedom of choice should be safeguarded
- upholding of democratic values
- less state influence in the economy
- transparent governing should be paramount
- engage in (new and) stronger international cooperations
- stimulate economic growth by supporting private companies
- maintain domestic stability with a strong national army
- recognize cultural assets as vital components of society
- The (private) LP-forum is the most important place where debates and votings are held among it´s members. (how to apply for the private LP forum)
- The is the official representative organisation, it´s used to coordinate it´s party actions, and is the publisher of the official newspaper.
- The official newspaper of the party: , which is a successor of .
|Current Congress members:|
|Term start||Term end||Region||Congress member||Votes||Note|
|26 April, 2010||20 May, 2010||Western Netherlands||Daniel Parker||8|
|26 April, 2010||20 May, 2010||Southern Netherlands||Markus Bell||3|
|26 April, 2010||20 May, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||Gcava||3|
Party Constitution & amendments
the Libertarian Party Constitution has been approved by it´s members after the party has been PTO-ed in January 2010. It lists all parties titles and their attributes and how the party should be governed.
1. The libertarian party of the United Netherlands consists of the Party president of the Libertarian Party, the membership of the Libertarian Party, the Vice party president of the Libertarian Party, the Libertarian Party Organisation, the Libertarian Party Constitution, and the Libertarian Party Forum, hereafter referred to collectively as elements.
1i. The role of the Party President is to regulate and organise the Libertarian Party within the constraints of the Constitution, to represent the Party in discussions with outside bodies, to implement agreed Party policy, to regulate the usage of funds and resources belonging to the Party, and to regulate access to the Libertarian Party Organisation.
1ii. The role of the membership of the Libertarian Party is to propose new policies, propose new debates, participate in debates, and help to further the policy and principles of the Libertarian Party such as they are willing and able.
Vice Party President
1iii. The role of the Vice Party President of the Libertarian Party is to assist the Party President in any reasonable capacity.
Libertarian Party Organisation
1iv. The purpose of the Libertarian Party Organisation is to hold the resources and funds belonging to the Libertarian Party, to hold the Libertarian Party's newspaper for the Party, to act as the Party's representative as is necessary, desirable, and practical, and to serve as the centre of the party in the event of an emergency.
Libertarian Party Constitution
1v. The purpose of the Libertarian Party Constitution is to collect and codify the laws of the Libertarian Party and to defend the rights and duties of all elements as provided for by the Party Constitution.
Libertarian Party forum
1vi. The purpose of the Libertarian Party Forum is to provide the place for debate pertaining to the business of the Libertarian Party. All party members free of reasonable suspicion shall be granted access to the forum. The forum shall be held at no other place than http://www.enetherlands.nl/viewforum.php?f=157 except in the event of a prolonged lack of access to that place.
2. Laws pertaining to the government of the Libertarian Party.
tradition and best practice
2i. The Libertarian Party shall be governed in accordance with previous tradition and previous best practice except where explicitly changed.
2ii. If the Party President does not contact the party in any way for a period of more than six days, the Vice Party President may adopt the powers and position of the Party President. On the return of the Party President, the Party President automatically resumes all of his powers.
altering the constitution
2iii. The clauses of The Libertarian Party Constitution may be altered following a debate lasting not less than seven days followed by a vote, and in accordance with previous tradition and previous best practice endorsed by the membership.
2iv. The membership of the Libertarian Party may change any aspect of the image, organisation or structure of the party following a debate lasting not less than seven days followed by a vote, and in accordance with previous tradition and previous best practice endorsed by the membership.
2iv-a. Any change to the image, organisation or the structure of the party that also requires a modification to the constitution must modify both in two separate votes, both being rejected if either vote fails.
2iv-b. Clause 2iv applies only to the modification of existing image, organisation, or structure. New policy requires only a vote lasting for an appropriate time in accordance with previous tradition and previous best practice endorsed by the membership.
Party President Maximum terms in office
2v. No Party President of the Libertarian Party may hold the office of Party President for more than three terms consecutively.
For each congressional period a ´congress policy´ is published in private LP-forum.. It lists the party´s current standpoints on mayor topics. Congress Members are advised to keep these standpoints in mind, however it is only it´s current standpoint, and party members can change the parties stance one these topics internally in the
Internally there are a few protocols about how to deal with certain issues. They are mainly of a temporary nature, issued by the Party president.
|Party Presidents History:|
|Term start||Term end||Party president||Vice-PP||Votes||Member count||presence||Note|
|Sept 16, 2009||Oct 15, 2009||Mighty Sigh||n/a||6||22||27.27%||only candidate|
|Oct 16, 2009||Nov 3, 2009||Parak||n/a||8||24||33,33%||died during term|
|Nov 3, 2009||Nov 15, 2009||Nimh||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||finished Parak´s term|
|Nov 16, 2009||Dec 15, 2009||Thomas Fairfax||Daniel Parker||8||17||47,7%||only candidate|
|Dec 16, 2009||Jan 15, 2010||Thomas Fairfax||Daniel Parker||9||25||36%||only candidate/liberation of Flanders|
|PTO by Turkish Global Multis Network|
|Jan 20, 2010||Feb 7, 2010||CreveRoeland / Thomas Fairfax||Daniel Parker||n/a||n/a||n/a||PTO-er resigns,Thomas Fairfax acts as official Party president|
|Feb 7, 2010||Feb 15, 2010||John de Lange / Thomas Fairfax||Daniel Parker||n/a||n/a||n/a||CreveRoeland fights for Army elite, Thomas Fairfax stays official PP|
|Feb 16, 2010||Mar 14, 2010||Myers11||Daniel Parker||26||47||55.32%||only candidate|
|Mar 16, 2010||Apr 14, 2010||Daniel Parker||Myers11||20||42||48.94%|
|Apr 16, 2010||may 20, 2010||Markus Bell||Daniel Parker||10||30?||32.26%||party was changed into the Independent Party on day 911|
|Congress members History:|
|Term start||Term end||Region||Congress member||Votes||Note|
|November 2009||2 seats|
|26 Nov, 2009||24 Dec, 2009||Western Netherlands||Mighty Sigh||11||n/a|
|26 Nov, 2009||24 Dec, 2009||Southern Netherlands||Myers11||7||n/a|
|December 2009||2 seats|
|26 Dec, 2009||24 Jan, 2010||Western Netherlands||Mighty Sigh||7||n/a|
|26 Dec, 2009||24 Jan, 2010||Southern Netherlands||Myers11||4||n/a|
|January 2010||6 seats|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Western Netherlands||Mighty Sigh||14||n/a|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Western Netherlands||Parakant||7||n/a|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Western Netherlands||CreveRoeland||6||n/a|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Southern Netherlands||Myers11||4||n/a|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Southern Netherlands||John de Lange||3||n/a|
|26 Jan, 2010||24 Feb, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||Daniel Parker||3||n/a|
|February 2010||6 seats|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Western Netherlands||Mighty Sigh||7||n/a|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Western Netherlands||CreveRoeland||6||n/a|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Western Netherlands||Thomas Fairfax||6||wildcard|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Western Netherlands||Gcava||6||wildcard|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Southern Netherlands||Myers11||2||n/a|
|26 Feb, 2010||24 Mar, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||Daniel Parker||2||n/a|
|March 2010||6 seats|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Western Netherlands||Daniel Parker||6||n/a|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Western Netherlands||Mighty Sigh||5||wildcard|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Northern Netherlands||Jan Appel||4||n/a|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Northern Netherlands||Chris Frigo||4||n/a|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||RepsaJ||2||n/a|
|26 Mar, 2010||24 Apr, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||Markus Bell||2||n/a|
|Current Congress members:|
|Apr 2010||3 seats|
|26 Apr, 2010||20 May, 2010||Western Netherlands||Daniel Parker||8|
|26 Apr, 2010||20 May, 2010||Southern Netherlands||Markus Bell||3|
|26 Apr, 2010||20 May, 2010||Eastern Netherlands||Gcava||3|
|LP government members History:|
|Term start||Term end||Name||Ministry||Position||Note|
|4 December 2009||1 January 2010||Pander Sols||Finance||Secretary of State||n/a|
|4 December 2009||1 January 2010||Thomas Fairfax||Media & Health||Minister||n/a|
|4 December 2009||1 January 2010||Daniel Parker||Recruitment & Coaching||Secretary of State||n/a|
|1 January 2010||1 February 2010||Thomas Fairfax||Media & Health||Minister||n/a|
|1 January 2010||1 February 2010||Daniel Parker||Recruitment & Coaching||Secretary of State||n/a|
|1 February 2010||27 February 2010||Thomas Fairfax||Media & Health||Minister||n/a|
|1 February 2010||27 February 2010||Daniel Parker||Recruitment & Coaching||Minister||n/a|
|27 February 2010||31 March 2010||Myers11||Foreign Affairs||Minister||n/a|
|27 February 2010||31 March 2010||Pander Sols||Finance||advisor||n/a|
|27 February 2010||31 March 2010||Thomas Fairfax||Media & Health||Minister||resigned|
|27 February 2010||31 March 2010||Daniel Parker||Recruitment & Coaching||Minister||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||Markus Bell||Economics||Secretary of State||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||RepsaJ||Raws||Secretary of State||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||katharos45||Media&education||Secretary of State||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||Qmartijn1||Recruitment & Coaching||Secretary of State||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||Myers11||Home affairs||Minister||n/a|
|31 March 2010||May 2010||Daniel Parker||advisor||n/a|
- Day 666: the Libertarian Party was founded by Mighty Sigh.
- Day 683: Nimh became Party president after the death of Parak
- Day 727: Thomas Fairfax became Party president after the promise of reviving the Party
- Day 727: The Liberty_Party_Organisation (LPO) was founded as official organization run by the party
- Day 727: New logo was introduced
- Day 727: The new newspaper was started
- Day 727: Daniel Parker set up this wiki page
- Day 734: the Libertarian Party is now officialy the 5th party!
- Day 734: LP wins 2 congress seats in November 2009 congress elections
- Day 745: LP is appointed 1 Minister and 2 secretary positions in
- Day 764: most GVD members decided to join LP
- Day 766: despite low turn-up during congress elections on Christmas day LP holds onto their 2 seats in congress
- Day 787: a PTO was done by a unknown citizen called Cloyster Climb, later he mysteriously resigned. Daniel Parker wrote an article on that the PTO attempt stood not on itself but was part of a Global Multi-PTO-network. It called to the admins for a ban on these multis. Mighty Sigh advertised for the article all over the world. It led to permabans for over 150 multis, including Cloyster Climb, but also the country president of Turkey.
- Day 818: End of an era, LP reformer Thomas Fairfax leaves office after consecutively being Party president for 3 terms
- Day 839: the party publishes it´s Libertarian Party Constitution
- Day 911: the party is officially changed to Independent Party following the party-constitution the change was voted on twice in two PP terms.