U.S. Capitalist Party
The First and Only Party to be established in the United States which is solely geared to enable the Free and Unfettered reign of Markets. It is the belief of this party that Government should in No Way, Shape, or Form dictate monetary policies to achieve political goals. As the USCP grows in political power and begins to dominate the United States Congress, it is their goal to undo every single socialist monetary and trade policy that has been forced on this great nation.
- Allow the US Dollar to rise in value to be on par with Gold. The days of weak currencies to benefit a handful of exporters are over.
- Issue Trade embargoes with All Nations who refuse to abide by US Trade Policy. Gone are the days of other nations exporting their goods to America to undercut our domestic businesses with their weak currencies and anti-import tariffs. Any nation not on a level trading playing field with the US will be blocked from our markets.
- Abolish (ALL) Income taxes. No longer will this nation be repressed by a Government whose tax policies feed on the hard work of our businesses and citizen's labor. Instead, this country will enact only lower VAT taxes to ensure that a Progressive Tax Policy only receives taxes on the volume of trade, not the labor or profits of its citizens.
- April 30, 2009 - May 7, 2009: Alby
- May 7, 2009 - July 15, 2009: / Unknown?
- July 16, 2009 - August 15, 2009:
- August 16, 2009 - September 15, 2009:
- September 16, 2009 - October 2009:
|December 2009||Jewitt||1st|| Jewitt was supported candidate, not a party member. |
There were 5 candidates, Jewitt won the elections with 2056 votes (46.10%)
|January 2010||Woxan||2nd|| Woxan was supported candidate, not a party member. |
There were 5 candidates, Woxan ended runner-up with 1368 votes (33.63%)
|February 2010||Astra Kat G||3rd|| Astra was a party president of the Vampire Slayers running on these elections more like a joke than a serious run. |
There were 5 candidates, Astra ended 3rd with 121 votes (3.78%)