United States Army Group East
- The United States Army Group East is now the United States Cavalry.
The United States Army Group East consisted of the Second, Fourth and Tenth Divisions of the now defunct United States Army. It was formed on February 12, 2010, by the order of NXNW, then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in an effort to split up the Army to find new areas for expansions and growth. The Army Group East was one of the main fighting forces of the United States Military, representing one of the highest general mobile infantry units, right below the elite combat branches like the United States Marine Corps, United States Airborne and the Army Rangers program in United States Army High Command. The Army Group East sprouts from the United States Army, which has one of the richest histories in the US Armed Forces and has seen much controversy throughout the many administrations.
Hadrian X was promoted to General of the United States Army after NXNW's promotion to CJCS. During this time, the Army began a restructuring movement and in ten days, the Joint Chiefs of Staff enacted an order to split up the United States Army into three separate branches. Army Staff, which included all staff departments, the Recruit Education Battalion (RECBN), and the Army Rangers Battalion became United States Army High Command, headed by Hadrian X and Mainegreen. The 1st, 5th, and 25th Divisions merged to become the United States Army Group West, headed by Jason the Great and bombonato. The 2nd, 4th, and 10th Division merged to become the United States Army Group East, headed by Aang Airbender and batterytime. Within a short period of time, batterytime resigned and took over as Army Executive Officer.
Between June 1st and 2nd, conversations with building real-life obligations from Aang Airbener and Quanah Parker had both grown to a point where the game was becoming too much. Aang Airbender announced his resignation on June 2, 2010, and Quanah Parker announced his resignation on the same day. The night of June 2, 2010, Aang Airbender announced that Gannonus, 1st Ranger Battalion commander would become the next General of AGE, Mainegreen would become Vice Chief of Staff of AGE, and Ralph Ericson would become the Deputy Executive Officer.
The senior officers of Army Group East planned a rebranding of the military branch, which was proposed and approved on June 16, 2010. The branch was to go by the United States Cavalry beginning June 30, 2010. The rebranding resulted in the cease of function for the 2nd, 4th, and 10th Infantry Divisions and replaced with 1st, 3rd, and 11th Cavalry Regiments.
The United States Army was always looking for brave men and women to join their ranks. The following was the enlistment requirements:
- Character Strength: 9.00 or above
- Charge Damage Rank: Captain or above
- Completion of Training Division
- High level of daily communications
|Name||Executive Officer||Deputy Executive Officer||Length of Service|
|Aang Airbender||Mainegreen||February 12, 2010 - June 2, 2010|
|Gannonus||Mainegreen||Ralph Ericson||June 3, 2010 - June 30, 2010|
Structure of the United States Army Group East
Army and Division Command
Army Group East
Second Infantry Division
The Second Division is under the command of Colonel AzzHole and his XO Major Mekajiki. The Second Division Motto is "Second to None".
Fourth Infantry Division
The Fourth Division is under the command of Lieutenant Coloneland his XO Captain Athanis. The Fourth Division Motto is "Steadfast and Loyal".
Tenth Infantry Division
The Tenth Division is under the command of LTC Bob Boudahili and his XO MAJ DeyoZero. The Tenth Division Staff Officer is Command Sergeant Major Henry Bessemer. The Tenth Division motto is "Climb to Glory".
The Ranger Division is under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Ethix. The Ranger Division Motto is "Rangers lead the way".
Military Ranks and Positions of the United States Army Group East
Military Decorations and Awards of the United States Army Group East
Notable Army Group East "Alumni"
- Cj Will Win (current Israeli President; former Israeli MoD)
- Moishe (former Vice President)
- Eugene Harlot (former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Joeph Cole (former CoJCS)
- scrabman (former eUS President)
- Inwegen (former Secretary of State)
- AidenAstrup (former eUS Congressman and Chief of Staff)
- (Marine and former Vice President)
- Killing Time (eUS congressman)
- Joseph Schmo (former Deputy SecDef, Marine, and Army CO; current Israeli MoD)
- Jameson L. Tai (former Army Vice-Chief of Staff AKA Army Executive Officer, founder of the Hong Kong Special Duties Unit and current Chinese Congressman)
- NXNW (former Army Chief of Staff, Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- United States of America
- United States Armed Forces
- United States Army
- United States Army High Command
- United States Army Group West