United States of America/History
The United States of America (USA) was founded with all the other original countries in late November of 2007. The country has had a colorful and proud history and has been involved in every major global conflict in New World history. It has also been a key participant in a number of regional and inter-regional wars. The USA has been invaded at various times in its history, but has never been completely conquered by any external power. It has invaded a number of countries and has held territory in every continent on the globe at one time or another.
The USA is a country dedicated to the principles of freedom, equality, tolerance, and fun. It maintains an active community and has been a charter member and signitory of a number of global alliances during its distinguished history.
Below is a Table of Contents for USA history in eRepublik. Each year has its own article, which can be accessed by clicking the appropriate link.
- Pre-Canadian War
- USA-Canada War
- Post War Reconstruction
- New Foreign Policies shape the US's future
- NAP secures Northern Borders
- America and its Growing Population
- Uncle Sam and the Lost Wars
- Scrabman and the Fall of ATLANTIS
- World War III
- The Confederate States of America
- A National Icon Falls, and North America is Liberated
- The Three Pillars Campaign
- The Invasion of The UK
- Operation Monkey Business
- The Frost Revolution
- The formation of the PANAM alliance