United Supply Co
United Supply Co, USC for short, originally founded in the US, later relocated to Spain, was dedicated to providing affordable raw materials to manufacturing companies around the world. USC did business through all methods and was even available for contract work. At the end, organization moved back to USA.
United Iron Co
- 251+ pieces - .045 Gold a piece
- 201-250 pieces - .049 Gold a piece
- 151-200 pieces - .052 Gold a piece
- 101-150 pieces - .055 Gold a piece
- 50-100 pieces - .058 a piece
Contracts were available and done upon request. Orders took up to 3 days to fill but were usually filled same-day. All prices were before taxes and non-negotiable. The price per piece was based on the current value of the respective currency at the time of purchase. If the buyer was based in a country in which USC did not own an export license a 0.5 GOLD shipping fee was required upon purchase.
United Diamond Co
- United Diamond Co was a diamond company founded in the eUS. It lasted for roughly over a month and a half and was bought out by the Florida Commerce Bank.
- Awesome Rocks original origin is now unknown but it was also a diamond company. It was located in Norway and was owned by USC for about a month. It too was eventually bought out.