University of New York
The motto of the School was: "Perstare et praestare" which stands in latin for "To persevere and to excel".
The classes were made in the forum of the University. These were the classes:
- Finance and Economy - unknown Professor
- Mathematics - unknown Professor
- Art - unknown Professor
- Philosophy - unknown Professor
- Computer science - unknown Professor
- Law - unknown Professor
- Medicine -
- Education - unknown Professor
- Languages - Jacobaus teached: Hebrew, English and Russian
- Administration -
- Social work - unknown Professor
- Religion Studies - Jacobaus teached: Dioism, Lewdaism, Capitalism, Theocracy and Lidoxa.
- Biology -
- Psychology - unknown Professor
- Politiscs- International Relations - Aldameldo
- History - Alexander Janai teached: History of the New World
- Physics - unknown Professor
- Physical Education -
Registrations and Applications
There were some steps to register in the University:
- An applicant had to file an application to the University stating:
- His/her name
- What class would applicant like to take
- What degree
- Then applicant needed to go to the forum and register there.
- After that applicant would receive a letter in the mail of applicant's account in the forum telling applicant what to do.
- An applicant could pay when filing the application or registering in the forum
Being hired as a Prof.
Candidate had to file an application to the University
The University depended on Donations, but they still managed to have payment scheme:
Every professor got the wage of *not conclusive* a day.
Note: NOT per class, per day, like in the industries of eRepublik.
The Dean was a non-paid position in the university.
Three ways of payment:
The weekly studies cost was 2 USD, each week
The monthly studies cost was 10 USD, each month
The yearly studies cost was 150 USD, each year
Paying the University
To pay the university applicant had to be at levelso he/she could donate gold or money to the University.
Studies for Degree
There were, like in the real life, three degrees:
- First Degree
First Degree (Package)
For the first degree at the University, applicant had to study for six months. In payments:
- weekly - 0.9 Gold for all six months (or 2 USD each week [total 48 USD] )
- Monthly - 1.15 Gold for all six months (or 10 USD each month [total 60 USD])
- Yearly - None
Masters Degree (Package)
For the Mastress degree at the University, applicant had to study for 1 year and 3 month. In payments:
- weekly - 2.35 Gold for all year and 3 months (or 2 USD each week [total 120 USD])
- Monthly - 2.9 Gold for all year and 3 months (or 10 USD each week [total 150 USD])
- Yearly - None
For the Ph.D at the University, applicant had to study for 2 years. In payments:
- weekly - 3.6 Gold (or 2 USD each week [total 192 USD])
- Monthly - 4.6 Gold (or 10 USD each month [total 240 USD])
- Yearly - 5 Gold (or 150 USD each year [total 300 USD])
If student was not sure of his/her abilities in the subject of choosing they could always bail out and then pay again for another subject. But there was also the Enrichment Programs. The enrichment programs was a program where University would assign professor that would help the student. The cost if the program was additional 10 USD (every week).
Another aspect of the Enrichment programs was if the student wanted more classes from the regular calendar, they could pay the University additional 11 USD every week for the additional class.