User talk:Bora Can ASLI
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here: Help:Contents.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Category:Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: Citizen Page Tutorial
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 08:15, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- 1 Translating pages
- 2 Dictionary/Suomi
- 3 Urdu
- 4 China member of EDEN
- 5 Redirecting guidelines
- 6 Georgia
- 7 About some pages you've made...
- 8 World map/Dansk
- 9 Categories of translated pages
- 10 Languages that aren't used in this wiki
- 11 Ball Icons
- 12 Ball Icons
Hi! I saw you had requested Georgian language to be added to Wiki. Until it has been decided whether or not Georgian will be accepted, please translate pages in your sandbox, not the main namespace. Thank you for understanding! -- Kuhaa|sTalk
15:27, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- Did you not understand what I just asked you to do? Do not create Georgian articles in the main namespace, and do not redirect the pages I moved to your user namespace back to main namespace. These are the rules and if you want to have your language added to Wiki, you need to obey them. The articles will be moved to main namespace if Georgian gets approved. Thank you for understanding. -- Kuhaa|sTalk
tome! 15:45, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
Oh yes and...
What you did was very naughty. Veeeery naughty indeed. I only gave you a 1 day block as a warning. I don't make the rules but I'm here to make sure people follow them so there was no reason for you to take your anger on Finnish pages. On Template talk:LangMenu it clearly states that "At least 20 articles from Category:Playing the Game translated in that language (The translations should be in user sandboxes)". In user sandboxes! I hope you've calmed down when you come back. -- Kuhaa|sTalk
16:25, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- Users should only translate pages into languages they are fluent in. Automatic translating tools are inefficient and usually wrong. --QJ Lincoln Talk To Me 13:16, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
China member of EDEN
Could you please give me some references about China joining EDEN. You have edited map and page, so it better be true (I reverted your edits 'cause there haven't been official announcement of China joining). If you have some references, please share them with us here: Talk:Erepublik Defence & Economy Network#Map_.232 -- sampo555 | Talk to me! 20:47, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Erepten ayrılma kararım ret
eRepublik'ten ayrılmayı reddettim. Ceza puanım 5 olana kadar oynayacağım, bloke edilince bırakacağım. Ama eRepublik açılmıyor, bugün giremedim.
I've been refused to leave eRepublik. I will play until my forfeit points reach to 5 and i will leave while I'm blocked. But eRepublik is not opening, I can't entered the game today.
Today is September 27, 2010.
Hello, I have moved Georgia in your sandbox as the country doesn't exist in the eRepublik at this moment. Links to the sandboxes below. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 12:18, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
About some pages you've made...
I've seen you creating pages many times in the main namespace and then you move them to your userspace. Would you be so kind and create the pages directly to your userspace? Every time you move a page redirect will be created. Redirects linking to userspace are mostly irrelevant and not needed. So please, if you know that you're going to move pages to your userspace directly after creation, create them directly your userspace. Thank you! -- sampo555 | Talk 20:21, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi,Did you finish your World map article translation? If yes, please copy the content to World map/Dansk (so, remove the redirect) and nominate your User:Bora Can ASLI/World map/Dansk page for deletion. Please answer or I'll take this as a finished version and copy it.
- Danish isn't official language of wiki so it doesn't belong to main namespace. -- sampo555 | Talk 20:12, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
Categories of translated pages
Hi! We're happy that you've decided to translate eRepublik Wiki to your language, but please pay attention to categories. Translated pages should only have category of the language and those that are automatically added by templates. So [[Category:Language]] is the only one you will need, please remove categories like Politics, Economy, Playing the Game etc from the translated articles. -- sampo555 | Talk 09:39, 20 July 2011 (PDT)
Languages that aren't used in this wiki
Don't create pages in them anymore. If you wish to get a new language to wiki, request if at Template_talk:LangMenu after you have met the requirements. -- sampo555 | Talk 08:30, 6 September 2011 (PDT)
I just can't stand making 20 Ball Icons at a time. Here is a link to an .ai file for Illustrator, with this file, you will be able to make the files necessary and we can share the work load. http://uploading.com/files/85e86ea3/BALL%2BICON%2BTEMPLATE.ai/ -- Mikhail Alexander 02:44, 12 September 2011 (PDT)
Just to let you know but the border on all of the ball icons you've made it incorrect, compare them to others. -- Mikhail Alexander 14:05, 21 September 2011 (PDT)