Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
Thank you for your contributions to eRepublik Official Wiki. In the future, please use the preview button before you save your edit; this helps you find any errors you have made, reduces edit conflicts, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Below the edit box is a Show preview button. Pressing this will show you what the article will look like without actually saving it.
It is strongly recommended that you use this before saving. If you have any questions, you can either write on the Bar or leave a message on my talk page. Thank you.
As you have ignored, my previous message I'm asking again. Please use the Preview button, instead of making 25 changes on your page at once, as it is spamming the Recent changes log. If you do continue to ignore the messages, then I'm afraid I will have to proceed further, as in general you're actually spamming the wiki.
Hey. Again you are doing a lot of small changes and spamming the Recent changes page. Please use Preview more often. Also when uploading pictures try to follow the guidelines and upload your avatar as the new version of the old one... Simply click here and re-upload your last avatar, as I am going to delete last uploaded as it was wrongly named. Thank you for understanding. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 21:40, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- This one is intended as the last warning to refrain to endure in editing pages several times in small amount of time: next time your account will be temporarily blocked.
--Yamisuke «WANNA FIGHT?!» 21:45, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
Hey bradonja. Again you are doing a lot of small changes and spamming the Recent changes page. Please use Preview button before saving the final version. Additionally, this time you are moving and creating pages without clear reason. This is the last warning, as it seems warnings have almost no effect. Next major breach of rules will result in a temporary ban. Please take this warning seriously. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 21:40, 18 September 2014 (UTC)