Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 08:42, 15 June 2011 (PDT)
Thank you for your contributions to eRepublik Official Wiki. In the future, please use the preview button before you save your edit; this helps you find any errors you have made, reduces edit conflicts, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Below the edit box is a Show preview button. Pressing this will show you what the article will look like without actually saving it.
It is strongly recommended that you use this before saving. If you have any questions, you can either write on the Bar or leave a message on my talk page. Thank you.
If you could please do this in future! -- Mikhail Alexander 19:58, 20 June 2011 (PDT)
2013 Wiki Translation Project ID: HR3
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Wiki Translation Project. We’ve assigned you as a translator for Croatian language and you’ve been assigned 20 pages to translate over the period of 30 days until 10th of March 2013. We've made a short tutorial which will hopefully give you some view on how to translate pages: 2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Tutorial
If you already know that you will not be able to find enough time to translate the pages within given amount of time, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can assign the translation to someone else. If you fail to translate the given amount of pages within 30 days, then the pages will be assigned to someone else and the reward will be decided individually.
After you have finished translating all of your pages, you can claim your reward on Talk:2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Rewards
Your list of pages to translate:
- Mentorship Program/Hrvatski
- Military Marshal/Hrvatski
- Minister of Defence/Hrvatski
- Minister of Foreign Affairs/Hrvatski
- Monetary market speculation/Hrvatski
- Non aggression pact/Hrvatski
- National goals/Hrvatski
- National monuments/Hrvatski
- Page shortcuts/Hrvatski
- Peace treaty/Hrvatski
- Personal title/Hrvatski
- One:Rules Addendum/Hrvatski
- Political title/Hrvatski
--" Gucio" 14:25, 8 February 2013 (PST)