User talk:Koberidze Luka
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! "Gucio «Talk»" 17:28, 28 February 2015 (PST)
Thank you for your contributions to eRepublik Official Wiki. In the future, please use the preview button before you save your edit; this helps you find any errors you have made, reduces edit conflicts, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Below the edit box is a Show preview button. Pressing this will show you what the article will look like without actually saving it.
It is strongly recommended that you use this before saving. If you have any questions, you can either write on the Bar or leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. --Yamisuke «HI!» 02:51, 2 March 2015 (PST)
Hello Luka. Great effort by you with Georgia. But, to add new language, there are some rules that have to be followed. At the moment I have moved your page here. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 22:39, 3 July 2015 (PDT)
- I know there are several rules, but I thought I did everything properly, the only thing I lack is two more translators here ,on this page, I suppose.Am I wrong ?
And Also ,sorry for so many edits ,but how do I move other pages(I want to translate) to User:Koberidze Luka/example/Georgian .I guess after that I won't cause any problems. User:Koberidze Luka
- You simply create the page as you wrote, like User:Koberidze Luka/example/Georgian and create that example there. But you can also do one big article like User:Koberidze Luka/Sandbox and put as many articles as you can, just separate them with blank spaces between. Actually there was already one guy who tried to implement the Georgian / ქართული, but he didn't manage to find additional translators and to ultimately have 20 articles translated. If you manage to have more than 20 articles translated, which are in Category:Playing the Game, you can propose a vote to implement the Georgian language here, I think that people will overlook the fact that you are the only editor trying to do it. And also, you can answer me here, I monitor whole wiki, I will answer ASAP. Hope this was helpful.--AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 02:57, 4 July 2015 (PDT)
So does that mean I should get some more translators to get Georgian added in Language list, Just articles aren't enough. I see. User:Koberidze Luka
- Yes, as it is impossible to maintain language by yourself, and even additional editors sometimes are not enough. Try to find at least one to help you. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 02:03, 11 July 2015 (PDT)
Please overlook Georgia and if you want your language to be seen in the official page of your country, just simply create it by clicking on the language template and pic your country. I gathered all your stuff here User:Koberidze Luka/Georgian Greets, --DanielDimow|☪|Speak to me. 14:07, 2 January 2016 (PST)
- Pages other than English should have an English page created first and then the NEW translated page should be named with the language after it.
- The official language of the eRepublik Wiki is English. However, wiki allows for page translation from English to other languages to make information exchange a bit easier and to better support the truly international community of the New World.
- This page provides basic instruction on translating pages from English to other languages. Please follow these guidelines when using other language than English.--Sre8renica (talk) 14:29, 2 January 2016 (PST)
Hello Koberidze. Although we tried to give you all benefits to follow the procedure for adding new language you have today created multiple articles in Georgian language, what is breaking the rules that we have in the naming policy and the guidelines here. During the day we will move the created articles in your userspace and you have been issued a preventive 1 day ban. Personally I think you do a good job with Georgia page, but breaking the rules cannot be tolerated. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 06:36, 7 January 2016 (PST)