Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Help:Contents.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Category:Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/eRepublik:Citizen_Page_Tutorial/English
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 09:43, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
Moving Swedish War Pages
Can you please stop moving them? They are in a position in which they are meant to be by wiki rules. Please don't change them unless you would like to change the rules and then change all the pages because of the changing of the rules. -- Mikhail Alexander 06:44, 16 June 2011 (PDT)
- Sure, just change all the links on this page when your changing the name on the pages:
- http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Swedish_Military --Lonestar The Brave 11:15, 16 June 2011 (PDT)
Max_McFarland_3 vs Lonestar 2 article
Hey @Lonestar: could you tell me was Lonestar 2 at any time known as Max McFarland 3? It is a bit confusing with the two articles about the citizen with same ID. Thank you. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 06:27, 1 October 2017 (PDT)