User talk:Mootaz Khelifi
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Admin 01:26, 23 June 2011 (PDT)
Humat Al Hima ( Defenders of the Homeland )
- do you mean that real anthem topic is not allowed —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mootaz Khelifi (talk • contribs)
Constitution of Tunisia & Tunisia Democratic Federal Party...
... shall be kept in your sandbox until that actually happens (which ASFAIK isn't going to happen in immediate future). Also, please remember to sign your comments.-- sampo555 | Talk 06:26, 18 August 2011 (PDT)
why you think isn't going to be added in immediate future --Mootaz Khelifi 06:38, 18 August 2011 (PDT)Mootaz Khelifi
- Because last new country was added in January. That's over half year and the admins have another things to worry about than adding new countries. So it's not likely that they just happen to add new countries in the next few weeks as they haven't done it in half a year. -- sampo555 | Talk 06:46, 18 August 2011 (PDT)
To me adding Tunisia in October or November or December that will be good very good --Mootaz Khelifi 07:02, 18 August 2011 (PDT)Mootaz Khelifi