Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 17:23, 19 March 2011 (UTC)
Categories of translated pages
Hi! We're happy that you've decided to translate eRepublik Wiki to your language, but please pay attention to categories. Translated pages should only have category of the language and those that are automatically added by templates. So [[Category:Svenska]] is the only one you will need, please remove categories like Politics, Economy, Playing the Game etc from the translated articles. -- sampo555 | Talk 19:49, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
@Zzzingo: Great work with Swedish parties, well done! Can I just ask you to check the dissolved date for Norsefire and founded date for MarknadsPartiet. They are a bit off and it seems that they existed at the same time under same ID. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 15:47, 1 June 2017 (PDT)
@Andycro: Done, but it's a bit complicated since Marknadspartiet used two different IDs during its time. But I added that to their page now :) Just a few more parties to go! // zzzingo
- @Zzzingo: you deserve a...
|You must be hungry after all the awesome editing you've done to this Wiki, have some milk and a cookie as a reward!
--AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 14:01, 2 June 2017 (PDT)