Autobiography. Early days
I joined the party(1) and was active in the party, but as communicator, not as politician. I entered into the and studied there for a long time and was transferred to where players have more damage and where I became an officer of the third battalion. After a while I joined the which was MU that was subordinate by party (2) and me invited to that party. Since the early days I showed interest in politics. I became an agitator and brought the party to the TOP1 of Ukraine two times. Eventually became head of the Department of Spam and Propaganda. Most of my playing time I spent abroad, but keeps in contact with my native country.
- (1) The party United Ukraine was one of the oldest parties in Ukraine, party was founded in May 4, 2009. When Hungary won Ukraine, by the old game mechanics, the party was assigned the Hungarians, then party was again created in Ukraine. Party under the agreement was transferred to one member of the PTO, because after this party was rebranding to «New Generation». Fragment of a party you can read here. , or it`s was
- (2) National Party of Ukraine (NPU) was successor of Ukrainian Democratic Party (UDP), which accused as pro-Russian. Following an agreement between the oldfags and newfags, party was given to last. Conditions there was only one that party will be rebranding and it was done. Then UDP ceased to exist and some oldfags of UDP left the party. When the NPU began to hand over the end, they united with party Independent Ukraine, but it did not save. After some time the two parties ceased to exist. In February 15, 2015 NPU resurrected and returned to the policy of Ukraine.
|Ukraine||Congressman||January 25, 2012|
|Ukraine||Congressman||February 25, 2012|
|Czech Republic||Party President||April 15, 2012|
|Ukraine||Congressman||May 25, 2012|
|Ukraine||June 5, 2012|
|Ukraine||Party President||July 15, 2012|
|Ukraine||Country President (1)||August 5, 2012|
|Cyprus||Congressman||August 25, 2012|
|Cyprus||Party President||Hardcore (cCc iNCi cCc) (2)||September 15, 2012|
|Cyprus||Congressman||Hardcore||September 25, 2012|
|Cyprus||Party President||Hardcore||October 15, 2012|
|Cyprus||Congressman||Hardcore||October 25, 2012|
|Cyprus||Member of Home Affairs of Cyprus||Hardcore||November 5, 2012|
|Cyprus||Congressman||Hardcore||November 25, 2012|
|Ukraine||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine||December 5, 2012|
|Belarus||Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus||Was a citizen of Ukraine (3)||December 5, 2012|
|Georgia (4)||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||June 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||June 25, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||July 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Party President||July 15, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||July 25, 2014,|
|Alliance||Director of Public Affairs of Root||Root||August 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||August 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Party President||August 15, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||August 25, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||September 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||September 25, 2014|
|Alliance||Deputy of Secretary General of Root||Root||October 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||October 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||October 25, 2014|
|Alliance||Deputy of Secretary General of Root||Root||November 5, 2014 (5)|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||November 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||November 25, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||December 5, 2014|
|Georgia||Congressman||December 25, 2014|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||January 5, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||January 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||February 5, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||February 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||March 5, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||March 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||April 5, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||April 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Prime Minister of Georgia (6)||July 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia||August 5, 2015|
|Ukraine||Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine||(Dictatorship)||September 22, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||September 25, 2015|
|Georgia||Congressman||October 25, 2015|
- (1) After a couple of congressmen of coalition was banned, XSteviex political opponents had enough votes for impeachment and XSteviex was impeached. After this XSteviex emigrated to Cyprus. Also, at this time Ukraine was attacked by Hungary and wiped Ukraine for more than a year.
- (2) XSteviex took control of the former dead party of cCc iNCi cCc and renamed it to Hardcore.
- (3) When XSteviex returned to Ukraine, he was offered to be Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and to be Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus. XSteviex agreed, but the duties of Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus were not done and he retired voluntarily.
- (4) From December, 2012 to May, 2014 XSteviex left the game. He returned to the game in May, 2014 when new countries were added and XSteviex won in lottery citizenship of Georgia and got a reward Founding Father of Georgia.
- (5) When selected, HQ of Root can be reelected only after 2 months, according to the alliance rules. At this time SG of Root was and she was not active through RL and in November 5, 2014 new HQ was elected and new SG of Root was who chose XSteviex for dSG and he was dSG 3 months.
- (6) After a long break from the game, XSteviex is back in the game and was appointed Prime Minister of Georgia.
Ukrainization of eRepublik
During XSteviex playing career, he did not once wrote to admins about Ukrainianization, and at 6-7 times they agreed.
- Captain, translator - (Joined - July 2014)
- Translator - (Joined - July 2014)
Former members oldfags:
- Organizer, coordinator, captain -
- Captain, translator, editor -
- Translator, editor -
- Translator -
- Translator -
Translation of eRepublik was started on July 3, 2012 and it’s first run begun on August 15, 2012.
September 5, 2012. xSteviex and his team became eRepublik Ambassadors.