He has served in different positions in the national government, in left-orientated political parties and also international organizations helping development a wide range of projects such as the development of media broadcasting programs in Argentina community and strong criticism about the intervention of the now defunct alliance ONE in Latin American territory during his leadership in the Union Latinoamericana Socialista.
- He was a soldier of Fuerzas Armadas Argentinas since 2013.
- He was a member of Colombian military unit - WAR - in 2012 to 2013.
- He was one of the coordinators and former in-game leader of the Izquierda Social Democrata military unit, La Legion Infernal. from 2010 to 2012.
- He was a lieutenant of the Fuerzas Armadas Argentinas, which he joined several times, the first one in 2010.
- He was a member of Argentinian left party Bloque Socialista.
- Formerly member of the Colombian center-left party Alianza Social Democrata.
- One of the founders of a small centrist political party, Union Centro Democrata Argentina in 2012, now defunct.
- Various positions in the Argentine Congress advisory and control organism in 2012.
- Secretary of Radio Services during Kang&Kodos government, with Bort Gutierrez in 2011.
- Coordinator of Embassies during Lo.posa government, with John Locked.
- Head of ACAE during the government, with .
- Secretary General of Union Latinoamericana Socialista from December 25, 2010, to January 30, 2011.
- Assistant of the Argentinian Ministry of Media during Zumbido's government, designed the new livery scheme of them.
- 2 times Ambassador of Argentina in Sweden in 2010.
- On the party, Secretary of Foreign Affairs during 5 terms, Formation during 4 terms and 1 term in the Political Academy.
- He owns the newspaper .
- One of the founders and hosts of Radio eRepublik Informa, a live podcast who was popular in Argentina.