It was created to unify the most experienced Slovenians to establish a normal life in Slovenia after it was created on the 10th of June 2008. The party holds the totalitarian authority of Slovenia's government. It allows other parties to have Congress members and mayors and they may ask the government for changes in politics.
The party has always won the majority in the Congress and thus it didn't have to make coalitions with smaller parties. All four presidents of Slovenia come from the party.
The party's notable members were Janez Grozni, Rudolf Maister, Dejan J., Mariborcan, Zitko, Kami, Icarius, Primus Aspera, Karantanec and Markovsky.
The name of the party has been changed from Zdruzena Slovenia / Slovenia United to Zdruzena Slovenija on 25th of October 2008. The party has been banned on 7th of March 2009 by Minister of Inner Affairs to save the democracy in the country but it still remained to exist for some time but was disbanded on 24th of March and party Socialni Demokrati was established under same ID number.
List of Party Presidents
- Janez Grozni (June 18 2007 - June 21 2008)
- Dejan J. (June 21 2008 - July 31 2008)
- Rudolf Maister (July 31 2008 - August 30, 2008)
- Mariborcan (August 30 2008 - September 28 2008)
- Karantanec (September 28 2008 - November 6 2008)
- Kami (November 6 2008 - November 15 2008)
- uros007 (November 16 2008 - December 8 2008)
- (December 8 2008 - December 15 2008)
- Rudolf Maister (December 16 2008 - January 15 2009)
- (January 16 2009 - February 10 2009)
- Zitko (February 10 2009 - February 15 2009)
- Pavijanci (February 16 2009 - 15 March 2009)
- (March 16 2009 - March 24th 2009 (disbanded))