Outdated pages, non-English
I was looking over the outdated pages the other day and noticed there are so many pages which have the urgent template on them and haven't been updated in months if not years, specifically the non-english pages.
Was thinking this over and wouldn't it just be better to delete the pages instead of having so many outdated pages which will probably never get updated. What do you guys think?---- Tim Veltkamp | I'm back :D 04:42, 1 February 2015 (PST)
- I think that if the urgent template is really 1+ year, and page is really outdated, then definitely +1. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 06:02, 2 February 2015 (PST)
- -0.5 Any information is better than no information. For example, someone makes list of govs of some country in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, and then stops. It's better to have 4 than 0. But old articles with not much content, or to messed up ones aren't very useful, so yeah, kill these. -- Bogi | Talk 09:07, 3 February 2015 (PST)
- Well i was more thinking of game information pages, for example Congress and so on. Pages such as list of govs should be left as they were yeah.---- Tim Veltkamp | Hue 15:36, 3 February 2015 (PST)
Just updated some spanish pages like Congress member and found that the english, without the *outdated* warning, is outdated too. I'm mad. --Ali Gual Keep it real Contact me \o/ 11:31, 27 February 2015 (PST)
- Please refrain from editing congress member page again.
--Yamisuke «HI!» 16:30, 27 February 2015 (PST)
- How many EP points are needed to be able to become the Congress candidate? --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 07:49, 23 March 2015 (PDT)
- 300, according to Experience points page.
--Yamisuke «HI!» 09:28, 23 March 2015 (PDT)