Changed My Name
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Oni_Shinzoku I changed my name again https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2009160 could you update my page my newspaper also needs an update http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/THE_SWORD https://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/sids-sushi-news-203772/1
- Hey. Sorry it took so long. Everything should be changed now. --"Gucio «Talk»" 23:58, 29 November 2016 (PST)
Georgian Main Page
hello everyone. i translate main page in Georgian language but i don't understand how i can translate Game menu and how i can did it? can someone add Georgian portal:main page General Main Page? --NicKs777 (talk) 01:25, 29 September 2016 (PDT)
hey anybody is here??? please answer my question... --NicKs777 (talk) 03:23, 2 October 2016 (PDT)
hey....... --NicKs777 (talk) 03:34, 17 October 2016 (PDT)
hey.. Please anybody is here?? --NicKs777 (talk) 08:48, 25 November 2016 (PST)
- Hey there. Sorry that no one got back to you. In order to translate the wiki menu you will need to translate the strings on the bottom of Template:Game_Menu. You will need to add Georgian language here: Template:Game_Menu/Lang and finally the strings translated will need to go here: Template:Game_Menu/Strings. If you need any help please feel free to message me in-game and I'll be more than happy to help. --"Gucio «Talk»" 23:39, 29 November 2016 (PST)
- Thanks Gucio --NicKs777 (talk) 03:11, 5 December 2016 (PST)
- No problem, let me know how you get on :) --"Gucio «Talk»" 23:49, 5 December 2016 (PST)
This page is a lonely page, why? What can I do?
Also, the name needs to be changed, from DiaLana to Atena Stark
- "Lonely page" Template that is placed on a page, marks that page as being "lonely".
- What it really means is - that no other page on this wiki links to your particular page. As this is meant to be, sort of, an encyclopedia of eRepublik - all pages should link to other pages. This is not considered to be a major problem at the moment.
- If you wish to have notice removed find an existing page of (MU, political party, other citizens you worked with in eRepublik - that already have a page on this Wiki). Hopefully you have made some contribution in those areas and deserve a mention of your activities on their pages - add your contribution on at least one of those pages.
- Once other page(s) has your name on it make that name into a link and your page will be linked to other pages... so you will not be lonely any more.
- Name change: You may need to wait until some of our Bureaucrats/Admins logs in one day. I have no access to deletion of obsolete pages so generally I stay away from pages needed name change.--Sre8renica (talk) 16:50, 5 October 2016 (PDT)