- Use the buttons above the edit window to create bold or italics.
- Use the "*" character to add bullet points.
- Use the "#" character to add numbered lists.
- Use the ":" character to add indented lines.
To make headers, add "=" characters before and after each header title. For example:
Dress Up Your Page
Check out the graphics and different templates in Category:Editing Templates. To add images see Images
Link to Other Pages
The beauty of a wiki is that it is a web of information. Pages are not islands, they link to each other like junctions in a giant web.
The citizen template will create some links. However, you should also create links in your text; for example your country, your region, your party, your business, or when you use names of people.
As a general guideline, you only need to link to something once.
- To create a wiki link, enclose the word with brackets - for example, type [[Austria]] to create Austria
- To have the display text appear differently than the link text use a "|" - for example, type [[United States of America|American]] to create American
For more information about links, see Links.
Click the Image tab for the next step!→