Aces High Corp
Aces High Corp Companies
Aces High Corp owns Aces High Venezuelen Grain, selling grain at 0.75 Venezuelan currency per unit. Compared to other Venezuelan grain companies at Q1, AHVG sells it at a 50% discount.
Aces High Corp will also fund other companies to get a 105% investment back. If you contact AHC, they will explain it more. Right now Aces High Corp does not fund any company, but would love too.
What most people don't realize is that the investors are paying for your employee salaries. You get some salaries out of the way. Organizations buy your products. You make some profit. You pay back the investors.
Examples of how the investing trade works.
- This is for when somebody invests in Aces High Corp. Investors will always get a 110% money back.
- Trade Union invests 20 national currency to Aces High Corp. Aces High Corp pays employees. Employees work and produce grain. Grain is sold. 80 national currency is earned towards Aces High Corp. AHC will give Trade Union 30 NC as a thank you. So the profit in this investment is 10 dollars a day in this case.
- This is for when Aces High Corp invests into a business. A minimum of 105% will be acknowledged.
- AHC gives 20 national currency to Trade Union. Trade Union does their stuff to make money. Trade Union gives back a 110%. AHC gets 22 national currency.
Aces High Corp Favourite Quotes
|“ "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility."
- Ambrose Bierce ”
|“ "There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wage possible."
- Henry Ford ”
|“ “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
- Lao Tzu ”
Aces High Corp Employee Management
Aces High Corp currently has 10 employees in total.
- Aces High Venezuelen Grain
- 8 employees: Rsali9, Rosendo Salinas, calubrico, Bardomero, helado de fresa, enderzhito, Ciclomanda, and Sir Watson Gingles
- The following donate money to Aces High Corp, in return get Q2 food daily.
- Csali5 and Ross95
Official Aces High Corp Stock Holders
The following is a list of stock holders that paid gold for the company with number 1 having donated the most gold and so on.
- Rsali9 : Donated 13 gold to start up the company.
- The Chief Executive Official. Rsali9 completely runs the company.
- Csali5 : Donated 4 gold to keep the company running.
- The Vice-CEO. Csali5 takes control of stock holders.
Aces High Corp Milestones
- February 2009: Csali5 founds Aces High Corp by donating 2 gold to eRepublik.
- June 24, 2009: Rsali9 donates 8 gold to Aces High Corp, giving Rsali9 the position of CEO of AHC.
- June 24, 2009: Aces High Corp buys 5 gold from eRepublik.
- June 24, 2009: Csali5 donates 2 gold to get Aces High Corp, giving it an amount to buy a grain company that was for sell.
- June 24, 2009: Aces High Corp renames Buyme to Aces High Venezuela Grain.
- June 24, 2009: Aces High Venezuela Grain sets prices of grain at 1VEB/Grain unit.
- June 25, 2009: Ross95 and Rosendo Salinas become stock holders of Aces High Corp. calubrico is hired to work at AHVG at 3VEB a day.
- June 25, 2009: AHVG product grain is reduced to 0.75VEB/grain unit.
- June 26, 2009: calubrico got a raise, now earning 4.50VEB a day.
- June 27, 2009: The first product made by AHVG is bought at 1am Central Time.
- June 27, 2009: Aces High Corp invites new citizens and organizations to become stock holders and employees of AHVG.
- June 27, 2009: Sir Watson Gingles becomes a stock holder of AHC and is now an employee of AHVG.