This page has been saved as memories from the Beta version.
If you are a Citizen looking for a job, the first step should be posting your CV by choosing the industry that you want to work in, your desired daily salary and post a short description that the employer could be interested in. You can also choose not to receive job proposals by hiding your CV. If you are the owner of a company and you want to hire new employees, please check the human resources area. You can filter your search by specialization or the requested salary / day.
- You can not work in two companies.
- It's recommended to work first then train so that the company produces more.
- To get a job faster it's recommended to check the marketplace after putting up the CV and PM a company owner to ask for a job.
- Neither your CV nor your requested salary has to be realistic, because the company owners usually have a fixed salary they give to people.
- New citizens are advised to work at low quality companies as the loss of wellness may not be sustainable.