In December, Cozza joined the Australian DropBears and soon after became a squad leader. In June 2009 he became Deputy Minister of Defence of Australia.
In July 2009 he becomes commander of the Dropbears, and in September 2009 he became Australian Military marshal, leaving this position in November. During the time as Australian Military marshal, Cozza was in SEAL Team 6.
In December, Cozza ran to become the Prime Minister of Australia and won. During Cozza's leadership Brazil Invaded but where quickly defeated.
Cozza is one of the first 40 Field Marshals of Australia.
In Late November 2009 Cozza married Dycey Farley.
List of positions held
- Prime Minister of Australia
- Australian Deputy Minister of Defence
- Australian Military Marshal
- Australian Dropbear Marshal
- 2nd in command of CAF Elites
- Commander of CAF Tank Force
- Canadian Armed Forces General
- Regiment Captain
- CAF Advisor