From eRepublik Official Wiki
The Guerrilla Fights has been officially implemented into the game on Day 1,947. The Guerilla Fights will only be available in direct battles, not Resistance wars.
Weapons and Armor
- The Guerrilla Fight inventory is available on any battle page, next to the statistics button.
- There are four classes of primary weapons: Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and Snipers.
- Each class of weapons is effective at a certain distance (ex: pistols are effective at 100m, while snipers are best used from 700m).
- Wearing armor allows you to withstand more damage, but the extra weight will slow you down.
- The equipment for Guerrilla Fights cannot be manufactured. It can be bought from the inventory page or received when winning fights.
- The weapons don’t have a durability, but they must be replaced when their ammo and clips (magazines) run out.
- Armor items have a durability, which indicates the number of fights they can be used in.
- All Guerrilla Fight items have attributes that directly influence the player attributes.
- At each fight, your Strength and Military rank are weighted against the opponent’s Strength and Military rank to determine your “Bonus Damage”
- The player who is weaker will always have a Bonus Damage equal to 1 (or both players if they are roughly equal).
- The stronger player will have a larger Bonus Damage (max. 4), depending on how much stronger he is.
- The actual damage inflicted in the Guerrilla Fight is the sum of the the Bonus Damage and the Weapon Damage.
- Armor, Accuracy and Agility are attributes influenced by the equipment worn in combat. Each attribute is explained below
- Armor: you can receive an amount of damage equal to the Armor rating before starting to loose Energy
- Accuracy: modifies the chance to hit your target
- Agility: determines the distance you can move in one turn. The default value is 200m.
Joining a Fight
- You will be able to join a Guerrilla Fight after defeating five opponents on the battlefield
- If one side involved in the battle has more than 1400 Domination Points the fight will not start (because there may not be enough time to finish it).
- You will fight against an enemy player with the closest attributes to yours, if there is at least one available
- If there are no enemy players looking to join a Guerrilla Fight, you will have to wait until one does
- The Guerrilla Fight will be available only in direct battles, not in the Resistance Wars
- The pre-fight screen shows a head to head comparison of the two opponents
- The “Bonus Damage” is an indicator of each player’s strength in relation to the opponent (if there is an even match, both players will have similar Bonus Damage)
- Both players enter the fight with maximum 100 Energy
- The Energy that is about to be used in the Guerrilla Fight is now removed from the total Energy
- The combat is divided in rounds; players can perform one action/round. The basic actions are listed below:
- FIRE - shoot with the equipped weapon
- MOVE - get closer or farther away from your opponent
- DODGE - lowers the opponent’s hit chance. If a grenade is present it will be used.
- RELOAD - when you run out of ammo the FIRE button will turn into RELOAD
- Change weapon - opens the weapon list
- FIRE - shoot with the equipped weapon
- Each weapon has an “Ideal Range”
- The weapon has maximum chances of hitting the target when fired from the Ideal Range
- The distance to enemy should be as close as possible of the weapon’s Ideal Range
- When firing out of the weapon’s range (regardless if it’s farther away or closer to the enemy) the Hit Chance will drop
- Each turn there is a chance to deal critical damage to your opponent
- The grenade always has 100% chance to hit but deals no critical damage
- The player who loses all his Energy first is defeated
- In case of a draw the player who dealt more damage wins
- This means if a player has armor, they can take damage, while doing no damage, and win the fight
- The Energy that is not lost in the Guerrilla Fight is returned to the total Energy
- Each player will add an amount of damage to the influence bar of the battle, depending on his Strength and Military rank. The winner will add substantially more damage than the defeated player.
- The damage added to the influence bar is cumulated with the damage dealt prior to the Guerrilla Fight. It also counts for Achievements like Battle Hero, Campaign Hero or True Patriot.
- Players will receive Rank Points according to the amount of damage added to the influence bar
- The winning player also receives one item as a reward
|Energy and what influences it|