List of Prime Ministers of Canada
From eRepublik Official Wiki
Revision as of 18:41, 28 April 2020 by Andycro (elinking; wikilinking; styling)
|This article is incomplete.|
Here is a full list of Prime Ministers of Canada since December 2007.
See Also: Canadian Presidential Election Results - A history of Presidential Election results since June 2008.
- Disputed. "Olivia" joined in January 2008, a month after this Presidential term.
- Cottus Arci left the game temporarily citing personal circumstances on July 13 2008. Vice-President Adam Sutler became acting President.
- Banach quit the game due to the launch of V1 & was subsequently impeached on October 16 2008. A triumvirate of Augustus Baldwin, Zblewski & Tom Hagen was formed in replacement.
- Tom Hagen was impeached after he went inactive during a crisis.
- jbdivinus switched from the Canadian Progressive Front to CHAOS political party in his early mid-term. Shortly after congressional elections, he came back to the CPF.
- nea milosu went inactive during the last week of his term due to RL problems, Vice-President SaraDroz became acting President.
- Rolo Tahmasee was impeached after "Project Mayhem" was exposed. replaced him as President as he had placed second in the elections.
- Wes Lewis was impeached after orchestrating a massive theft. Aeriala replaced him as President as he had placed second in the elections.
- Rolo Tahmasee was impeached for failing to return the funds he had taken during his first term.
- Wally Cleaver went inactive shortly after a failed Impeachment attempt. His VP, Kronos Q, took over offsite functions in the interim. Treian, who placed second, officially took over a week later. Wally's Impeachment was the first - and so far only - unanimous impeachment of a Canadian President.
- Sperry became semi-inactive 2/3 of the way into his term to get away from eRepublik. His going away article.
- CoIoneI Sanders was banned shortly after the election after it was revealed he was a multiple account of before the election.
- Military Dictatorship Party. Ardikus V2 became president after placing second in the election. was impeached after his erratic behavior following the publishing of his real life Twitter information by political enemies in the