eRepublik is recruiting Mentors
The Mentorship Program was started in June 2012 with the main objective of communicating with the New Citizens of the New World. The main task of a mentor is to guide new citizens through the first steps of their eLife and answer any questions they may have.
Even though the program is not available in all countries, The eRepublik Team is trying to introduce the program into more countries.
What are the Mentors?
The mentors are eRepublik players that have a good knowledge of the game, have a penchant for education and tutoring and want to grow the user base of eRepublik.
What criterias are mandatory for becoming a Mentor?
- To be a native of the Country they apply to represent;
- To have played eRepublik for at least 6 months;
- Shouldn't have been penalized for breaking the eRepublik Rules (no exceptions can be made).
If you're native from the countries mentioned above and meet the minimum requirements please answer the following questions by sending a ticket with the subject "Mentorship Application - Country which you're applying for" to Game Support department:
- For how long have you been playing eRepublik?
- Why would you like to become a mentor?
- Have you ever worked in the ministry of education or in a scheme aimed to help new players?
- Do you have a wide knowledge about the game mechanics?
- What is your real life country?