Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH
Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH (Croatian Ministry of Education) was a government organization established to educate new and remind old citizens of Croatia on rules and game play options. Person in charge of the organization was Minister of Education of Croatia.
Last known staff of the ministry was:
- Absentee - Minister of Education
- - chief of Ured dobrodoslice
- - chief of Mentori project
In the past, ministers were (list is incomplete):
- (? - February 10, 2009)
- andycro (February 10, 2009 - April 04, 2009)
- malosanmaka (April 04, 2009 - ???)
- Ancica1804 (March 6, 2010 – June 6, 2010)
- Ancica1804 (October 20, 2010 – December 6, 2010)
- zErO_cRo (February ??, 2011 – May ??, 2011) /
The ministry, a side for publishing articles with tutorials and helping new players with resolving their missions, was running these projects:
- PROJECT: Ured dobrodošlice
- PROJECT: Mentori
Organization that helps all new Croatian players with advice and suggestions. The main task is: helping citizens to adapt to new erepublik life. We send every new player a starting message with all major instructions.
- Start date: February 23, 2009
Link to profile
The job of mentors is helping new citizens, after they apply in Ured dobrodošlice, with all information necessary for a normal life in eRepublik. The best thing about it is that it's a 1 on 1 approach where a new citizen can ask his mentor a question regarding anything , with no shame or fear. This project was starting and stopping depending on need. Right now is the third time that it has been revoked cause of major baby booms happening in Croatia.
- Start date: started in January 2010.
Link to profile
The main part of this ministry is to publish articles that can help all, but mainly new players in every aspect of the game. We are trying to publish articles as often as we can and keep everyone updated on changes in erepublik.