Difference between revisions of "Netherlands"
(→Wars and Conflict)
|Line 168:||Line 168:|
===Wars and Conflict===
===Wars and Conflict===
The Netherlands currently have a training war with
The Netherlands currently have a training war with .
Revision as of 09:48, 17 May 2019
The Netherlands is a medium-sized country in the North-West of Europe. The Netherlands originally consists out of 4 regions, named after the 4 directions of the wind (Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Netherlands). It borders with 6 regions of 4 foreign countries. It has a small but active population. The Netherlands had been on and off the map since 2011 due to the location of a historic Oil resource in the Western Netherlands, which used to be a keen interest by Poland. Since the resource shuffle, the Netherlands is now standing pretty steady on the world map as the oil resource was removed from the region of Western Netherlands. At this moment, The Netherlands are renting their food and weapons resources to Iran.
The community is diverse, consisting of many RL-Dutch, followed by several people from abroad. The Dutch community has generally been seen as an international orientated country, given the fact the English language is widely used in media and day-to-day communication.
Articles in newspapers and international messages are nearly always written in English and sometimes accompanied by a Dutch translation.
The Netherlands was a founding member of the Mediterranean Alliance , PEACE and the Phoenix alliance systems and often delivered prominent citizens into high-ranking positions within those organisations. The Netherlands formed for almost a year a union together with Belgium called the United Netherlands. The Netherlands joined GEA late 2011 and in 2012 the Netherlands was accepted as a full member of EDEN which it left begin of 2013. December of 2015 it joined Orion.
|Western Netherlands||Amsterdam||79 ▲|
|Southern Netherlands||None||Maastricht||30 ▲|
|Eastern Netherlands||None||Arnhem||44 ▲|
|Northern Netherlands||None||Groningen||40 ▲|
The currency of the Netherlands is the Dutch Guilder or Nederlandse Gulden (NLG)
This country doesn't have any trading embargoes at the moment.
The law is determined by a majority vote in Congress. The leading law is the constitution (in it's amended form). An overview of all laws can be found in the Lawbook of the Netherlands, managed by the Chairman of Congress is newspapers.
- Please also see the category: Historical Parties of Netherlands
|Logo||Party Name||Initials||Members||Political Stance||Party President|
|Revolution et Libertas||ReL||21||Center-Right, Libertarian|
|Democratisch Nederland||DemNL||17||Center-Left, Libertarian|
|Iron & Wine||I&W||13||Center-right, Libertarian||odan|
|Geuzen Partij Nederland||GPN||12||Far-right, Authoritarian|
|Verenigd Nederland||VN||6||Center-Right, Libertarian|
|De Tegenpartij||2||Center-Right, Anarchist|
Last updated: 26th of May 2019
The legislative chamber of the country is also referred to as Congress or Parliament. It debates on laws and other proposals.
The Congress of the Netherlands is the highest legislative body. With a 66% percent majority, Congress can change anything. (In order to amend the constitution, two votes needs to be held in two consecutive terms).
In the Netherlands, the Congress debates are public to all citizens, made through the articles released by UNL Binnenhof newspapers (with the exception of privater or sensitive matters, which are solved via Congress mass messages. Voting is done in Congress mass messages, the results of the vote are published in articles released by UNL Binnenhof newspapers. Every citizen of the Netherlands may participate in public Congress debates, however only Congress-members may vote on proposals. The Congress is managed by the Chairman of Congress and his deputy the, they manage the debates (opening and closing debates and votes, tame the incidental flamewar)
Role of the President in the Netherlands
- The Country President (CP) is the formal head of state, government and military, although the President’s powers are limited by the constitutional and congressional legal order of the Netherlands.
- The President resides in Het Catshuis where he publishes in the .
- For an overview of all the Dutch presidents and the historical roles see Presidential History of Netherlands
- The Country President is the formal head of state, government and military.
- The Government consists of the NL President, the NL vice-President and the NL Ministers
- The NL Government is responsible for the daily management of the Netherlands.
- Government formation
- The Government is formed after the Country President Elections by the Country President.
- For an overview of all the Dutch Governments see Governmental History of Netherlands
The Armed Forces of the Netherlands consist of one Military unit called Dutch Armed Forces, who is officially supported by the Dutch state. They are directly operated from the Dutch Ministry of Defense and the President.
Wars and Conflict
The Netherlands currently have a training war with Poland and Estonia.
Currently, the Netherlands is a member of the Orion alliance.
The Netherlands often delivered prominent citizens into high-ranking positions within these organisations:
- Founding member of Mediterranean Alliance - disbanded July 2008
- Founding member of PEACE - Netherlands withdrew 23 November 2009 together with Brazil after many other countries left already
- Founding member of Phoenix - disbanded February 2011
- Member of GEA - 11 December 2011 - 23 June 2012 as an EDEN trial-member
- Member of - EDEN 24 June 2012 - 16 February 2013
- Member of - Orion December 2015 - Current
The Netherlands has mutual protection pacts with the following nation(s):
|Regions of Netherlands|
Current Countries - Conquered Countries