An Organization was originally based on a citizen profile, however with more and more restriction of user rights for organizations, today organizations cannot be created by citizens and they are used primarily as governmental accounts to relay government related news and act as a backup treasury.
- Donate - can donate, but cannot receive donations
- Friendships - can send friend requests; cannot receive friend requests
- Messaging - can send and receive messages
Organization profile is a little different than citizens profile. On the top of the page there is:
- Avatar (avatar can be changed), level (although it doesn't apply for organizations) and organization name (can be changed)
- Block organization button (although written block citizen)
- Send message button
- Report abuse button
On the left side, the current location of the organization is visible.
- Can you move an organization once it is created? Yes.
- Can I change the name of my organization? Yes.
|Types of eRepublik accounts|
Citizen · Organization