This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
Productivity = A * (3.6 + (B * 0.4)) * C * (1 + ((Bo+R+Co)/100)) * 8
C = 1 + 2 * Health / 100
The region bonus only applies if the region is CONNECTED to the capital of your country. Isolated regions won't provide any bonus.
- If a company is a raw material company: R = 25 if the country has at least one region with the corresponding high resource
- If the company is a food company: R = 5 * unique country food resources
- If the company is a weapon company: R = 5 * unique country weapon resources
- Food resources are Grain, Fish, Cattle, Deer and Fruits.
- Weapon resources are Iron, Saltpeter, Rubber, Aluminum and Oil.
- Duplicate resources don't count - if a country has two high Fish regions and one Cattle, the bonus is still 10%.
- "Country" above refers to the country the company resides in.
- To create products, certain number of productivity must be 'converted' into products.
- To find the amount of products created, use the following formula:
Pr = P / R
- Pr: Products created
- P: Your productivity
- R: Required productivity per item
- Each industry requires a different amount of productivity
- The company quality doesn't affect the number of products produced - thus if you work in Q1 or Q5 company you will make the same amount of products in both companies
- Every created product requires a certain amount of raw materials
Skill increase while working.
SP = Productivity
- SP = Skill points
- Productivity = Users total productivity (booster included)
Number of recommended employees in each industry:
- Food, Moving ticket, Rifle, Tank, Artillery, Air unit, Raw materials - ≦10 employees
- House, Hospital, Defense system - ≦20 employees