We The People
We the People (WTP) is a political party representing the very best that the USA has to offer to the world; among its ranks are many soldiers, congresspeople, and former presidents.
The party was born in the infamous ATO fights against Ajay Bruno, then Ronald Gipper Reagan. Gnilraps' victory in the Party President Elections in August 2012 was one of the most important ones and a turning point in the ATO fights, allowed in part by a split vote between RGR and chickensguys. On Day 1,732 that the previously PTOed Republican Liberty Caucus was dead and that he wwould be founding a new party, We The People. During the next month's PP elections (September 2012), WTP's existence was reconfirmed when a now united opposition vote under RGR failed to unseat Gnilraps, another important victory against AFA's PTO.
In April 2014 Liberty Advancement Party, another top5 US party, ceased to exist and merged most of its members into WTP. The leaderships of both parties were also merged together. LAP used to be the newest political party at the time but unfortunately, it didn't last for long. It was founded as a tool to seal the ATO victory after two and a half years of fighting against Ajay's political movement, the AFA, and previous success by LAP included the first month in years with zero PTO congressmen. LAP's merge also caused The Black Sheep Party to gain a place in the top5.
The second critical merger in WTP's history occurred in August, 2018. WTP and The American Military Party (AMP) had been competing for a place in the Top 5, and WTP was losing. In a last ditch effort to save the party, Oblige invited a reformed Chickensguys and his followers from SFP to join the party. There had been an ongoing Civil War in the Socialist Freedom Party, one in which CG's faction was losing. This new manpower revitalized a WTP which had only a handful of active members left. From this time on, thus began the dominance of figures like CG and Dominar Rygel XVI in WTP history, which led to WTP becoming the largest party in the US by April, 2020.
Origin of the Name
The words "We the People" are the first three words of the actual U.S. constitution, the preamble of which starts: "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
"At the end of the day, WTP is much more than a hunk of 40 gold occupied by 356 people. We are not just a 5th party, a shout feed or a place where ATOers graciously visit every few days.
We are the ill defined future,
A shadow of what lies yet to come,
A social experiment."—
"WTP has changed a lot over the years. It has become a voice for the loyal opposition of the eUSA to reside, a party where the outcasted and reformed have found a new purpose in fighting for America. By the People. For the People. We the People!"—June 2020
Official, recurring positions within the party include party president, vice president, secretary general, spokesman, and councillor offices.
- Party President (PP): The leader of the party. Acts as the political voice of the party, oversees nominations, and follows the advice of the member majority - sometimes via polls.
- Vice Party President (VPP): Assists the PP and serves as party president in the event of an extended absence.
- Secretary General (SG): Acts as Chief of Staff.
- Spokesman (SP): The mouth of We The People.
- Councillor (CLR): Inter-Party & MU Relations Director.
Additional positions within the party are chosen at the discretion of the Party President with the support of active party members. They include the following:
- Chief of Staff: Also known as Spokesman. Responsible for getting PPDB's to other members of leadership.
- Security Director: Monitors party member activity for suspicious things, multi activity, and IP addresses of voters.
- Communications Director: Responsible for weekly newsletters and election reminders.
- Recruitment Director (REC): Responsible for ensuring that all new Americans are PMed with WTP's recruitment message.
- Political Action Committee Director (PAC): Responsible for finding candidates for government jobs; ensuring the proper and timely preparation, implementation, and management of political materials and events (elections, nominations, congressional applications and articles, etc.); maintaining and upholding WTP referendums; and accomplishing other political tasks as needed.
- Feed the World Administrator*: Responsible for Feed the World Program. *(This is being consolidated into the Whalefare Program)
- Media Director: Responsible for Party's media outlets such as the newspaper.
- Party Whip: Keeps in-party congressmen updated with congress happenings.
- Retention Director (RET): Responsible for maintaining party activity by posting interactive forum threads, updating FPS totals, hosting contests, and other mini-projects.
Chronological List of Party Presidents
|August 2012||Gnilraps||First victory against RGR's PTO (Ronald Gipper Reagan)|
|Sept 2012||Gnilraps||Second victory against RGR's PTO (Hanibal LA)|
|October 2012||King Harambe|
|November 2012||King Harambe|
|December 2012||King Harambe|
|March 2014||Designated enemy of the State. Filled the congress lineup with Serbian PTOers|
|April 2014||dmjohnston||Victory against Valiant Thor PTO|
|August 2014||The Mike|
|March 2015||The Mike|
|May 2018||The Mike|
|June 2018||The Mike|
|July 2018||The Mike|
|May 2020||Partial term, resigned on June 7th|
|May 2020||Partial term, finished out term after other PP resigned|
List of Party Presidents Ranked by Number of Terms
In case of ties by number of terms, PPs are ranked by date of their first term, earliest first. Valiant Thor is not included on the list of legitimate PPs of WTP.
|Number of Terms||Party President|