This page has been saved as memories from the Beta version.
The information here is not the current latest information! Do not use this page to gain information!
If you are a Citizen looking for a job, the first step should be posting your CV by choosing the industry that you want to work in, your desired daily salary and post a short description that the employer could be interested in. You can also choose not to receive job proposals by hiding your CV.
If you are the owner of a company and you want to hire new employees, please check the human resources area. You can filter your search by specialization or the requested salary / day.
- You can not work in two companies.
- It's recommended to work first then train so that the company produces more.
- To get a job faster it's recommended to check the marketplace after putting up the CV and PM a company owner to ask for a job.
- Neither your CV nor your requested salary has to be realistic, because the company owners usually have a fixed salary they give to people.
- New citizens are advised to work at low quality companies as the loss of wellness may not be sustainable.
Back to Beta:Economy page