Union Militar Argentina
The Union Militar Argentina (Eng. Argentina's Military Union), better known as UMA, is a Military-Political Party founded in November 2009. The 3 founders are GobCba-AR and . UMA is one of the oldest active parties in Argentina, the best in growing and recruiting citizens. This party is known for the great organization, camaraderie and the most important, for being the only party with Military Orientation in Argentina.,
What is Argentina's Military Union?
- A right party with representation in the Congress and with a big future.
- In fact that the organization of the party is authoritarian with a vertical structure, this party is a great defender of democracy and citizen rights.
- In UMA, the nation comes first, second the party"
- This party does not fight with weapons, UMA fights in the elections when politics is discussed"
Inside the Party, the members are organized in four ways: Soldiers, Subofficers, Officers and the Higher State, in hierarchical order. The Argentina's Military Union is divided in Companies. These are:
- BIM I: Marine Infantry Battalion
- BIM V: Marine Infantry Battalion
- BIM FORCE [ELITE]: Marine Infantry Battalion: GROUP COMMAND
- BAA I: Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion
- BAA FORCE [Elite]: Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion: HARD ARTILLERY
- BAM I: Military Aviation Battalion
- BAM FORCE [Elite]: Military Aviation Battalion: SPECIAL SQUAD
- TAM I: Argentine Medium Tank
- TAM FORCE [Elite]: Argentine Medium Tank: HARD CAVALRY
- Academia Militar: Military School for the new recruits
Inside the party, they have General Directions, in charge of party organization. These are:
General Direction of Supply and EconomyOrganization of UMA companies and their workers. Factories, statistics, economics in general.
General Direction of Human Resources
In charge of recruit new soldiers.
Academies and help guides.
General Direction of Operations
Organization of captains and realization of collective struggles.
General Direction of Integration
Publications, newspapers, ads and campaigns.
Fun and more.
UMA Official ConstitutionPART 1 - OBJECTIVES.
Art. 1: Serving the Nation above all things.
Art. 2: Creating a Military policy commensurate with the growth of our country
Art. 3: Convert to Argentina in the main Latin American power
Art. 4: Maintain National Sovereignty, no matter the cost.
Art.5: Defending our nation's democratic system
Art.6: Form Argentinean People committed with the Patrie.
PART II – GENERAL FEATURES..
Art. 1: UMA seeks the inclusion of new citizens, looking for improvement in the military area, with all that this area entails, exploiting the military module in all its aspects.
Art. 2: The party has a structure down, organized by ranks.Art. 3: Elections in UMA are Internal. The postulant has to meet minimum requirements to be nominated.
Art. 4: Each rank inside the party must meet the basic requirements. This ensures the proper performance of their work.
PART III – INTERNAL ORGANIZATION.
Art. 1: The game has four divisions: Soldiers, Subofficers, Officers and the Higher State.
Art. 2: The soldiers are the newest members of UMA. So they are in a period of training.
Art. 3: The Subofficers are responsible for training Soldiers and maintain the discipline of these
Art. 4: Officers are responsible for organizing the party.
Art. 5: All ranges have specific tasks to fulfil inside the Party. These tasks are personally informed by a Superior.
PART IV – The Higher State of U.M.A
Art. 1: The Higher State is the highest authority in UMA.
Art. 2: The members of the Higher State are responsible for addressing the issues most important UMA
Art. 3: The Higher State will be composed of senior officials.
3.1: The Higher State through an internal vote can accept new members.
Art. 4: The Justice inside U.M.A. will be in charge of officers of higher grade.
4.1: Judgments will be made by the Higher State, the sentence is final.
- LeonSF - head of HR in Summer 2015