C. M. Burns
Charles Montgomery Burns (4 December 2008 - 19 May 2009) was a Swiss entrepreneur, politician and war veteran.
Before the Swiss Independence War, Burns worked in France for various construction companies. After the war, he founded in Switzerland, Burns SO and secured as owner in a short time high market shares in the agriculture industry.
After a hostile political takeover of Switzerland by the terrorist organization Theocratic Pantheon, Burns travelled to Pakistan and was in the fight against the Theocrats elected to Congress (Operation Great Justice).
On 16 March 2009 Burns resigned from the Pakistani Congress.
- In the Pakistan-Indonesia War of 6 March 2009 Burns was in Sichuan promoted to Corporal.
- In the Pakistan-Iran War of 9 March 2009 Burns was in Ningxia promoted to Sergeant.
- In the Pakistan-Indonesia War of 12 March 2009 Burns was in Chhattisgarh promoted to Lieutenant.
- In the Germany-Austria War of 26 March 2009 Burns was in Tyrol promoted to Captain.
- In the Romania-Indonesia War of 8 April 2009 Burns was in Sichuan promoted to Colonel.