From eRepublik Official Wiki
Sweden-Germany Peace Contract
This is a Contract. Please do not change the details included within this section. The original document can be found here.
By a mutual signing of this contract by the Swedish president (Ziggyzag) and the president of Germany (Sulla), Sweden agrees to offer peace and 3 regions of land (Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Saxony-Anhalt) to Germany.
- Sweden and Germany shall have peace and the regions of Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Saxony-Anhalt shall once again be 'German'.
- Sweden and Germany is to have a MPP
- Germany shall not have an MPP with any other country but Sweden
- Sweden and Germany shall have an NAP
- Sweden and Germany shall have a trade agreement with a 0% Trading Tax
- Germany is to pay Sweden a total sum of 500 GOLD over a period of 4 weeks; 125 GOLD per week, starting this week.
All the terms of this contract will last 4 months after the day of the signing
If any of these conditions aren't followed by Germany, Admin will return all German regions to Sweden. The German treasury will also be forfeited to Sweden.
If any of these conditions aren't followed by Sweden, Germany will be given 1500 GOLD from Sweden's treasury. If Sweden breaks the NAP she will pay double the cost of war, the sum of gold will go to Germany's President.
If Admin doesn't arrange what the contract says, Sweden will not be held responsible; and will not have to pay 1500 GOLD.
- ☑ Ziggyzag, President of Sweden
- ☑ Sulla, President of Germany
This Contract was signed on May 5, 2008. It has been invalid since July 2, 2008.