Republic of Moldova Minister of Defense
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) is the government department responsible for implementation of government defence policy. The Ministry of Defence is one of the most important cabinet posts within the Republic of Moldova.
The Ministers in the Ministry of Defence are as follows:
|Stephan Condurachis||July 5, 2018||Delta Force||MoD|
|December 18, 2018||Planeta Moldova||MoD|
|SteffanoS||December 30, 2018||Partidul Unitatii Nationale||MoD|
|b.a.l.t.a.g.a||January 4, 2019||Partidul Unitatii Nationale||MoD|
|Stephan Condurachis||January 21, 2019||Delta Force||vMoD|
|March 30, 2019||Delta Force||MoD|
|Stephan Condurachis||May 7, 2019||Delta Force||MoD|
|November 7, 2019||Basarabia e Romania||MoD|
- The minister of Defence is in charge of the strategic direction of the Republic of Moldova.
- The minister will need to communicate with the officers to give detailed reports to Congress on the readiness of all units of the military.
- The minister will set the orders for the day in conjunction with the Prime Minister
- The minister must attend all talks on military intelligence and be available for talks on future MPP’s.
- The minister must have an active knowledge of the Republic of Moldova military and our current relations with other countries.
- The minister must keep up to date the statistics of the fighters and the Military Units of the Republic of Moldova
- The minister will regularly update and maintain the newspaper .
|Emblem||Military Unit||Founded on||Commander||Members|
|Delta Force||Day 1,265||38|
|Zimbrii TMD||Day 1,298||Grisha Bardiur||16|
|Day 1,892||Citizen MD||114|
Republic of Moldova has Mutual Protection Pacts with the following nations:
This country doesn't have any mutual protection pacts at the moment.