This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
Happiness is the second most important thing in your eRepublik life. It can be seen as the well being of your character.
You can find your happiness value easily from sidebar or profile.
- If your health and/or happiness are below 20, you cannot work.
- If your health and/or happiness are below 10, you cannot learn.
- If your health and/or happiness are below 10, you cannot train.
- You can relax no matter the happiness level.
- You can deploy in a fight no matter the happiness level.
Happiness decreases with every hour spent in time management on work, train and learn.
Happiness Adjustment at Day Change. Once per day, at day change, your happiness is adjusted by the happiness value of the first house in your inventory according to the following:
|Current Happiness||Happiness Adjustment|
|<= 10||House - 1|
|> 10 to <= 50||House - 2|
|> 50 to <= 80||House - 3|
|<= 100||House - 4|
The same adjustment is done to health too.
Happiness can also be lost by moving. If an Moving Ticket with less than 50 Customization Points for Packaging is used, you will lose happiness. This is because the happiness given out by the Moving Ticket will be less than 5, and therefore will not compensate for the automatic loss of 5 happiness when moving.
Daily happiness increase
You can increase you happiness on demand with food.
Food is no longer automatically consumed. If you click the Eat Food button under your profile link the first food in your inventory is consumed.
Happiness increases the amount specified by the happiness value on the product, regardless of your current happiness level.
Instant happiness increase
You can increase your happiness instantly by:
- resting at residential district
- moving, if a Moving ticket with more than 50 Customization Points for Packaging is used (i.e. gives out more than 5 happiness)
- with boosters.