Citizen page: Purohueso
I'm just I, a chilean student, studying Astronomy, but with interest in a lot of areas. I've some interest on politics (that's way I play eR) and languages (I just can't understand words in farsi, greek, turkish, hebrew and slavic languages [taking in consideration the official national languages on eR]). I've been playing eR since August 2008, and probably I will be here for many years.
- Spanish version of the main page, worked along with iVicentico;
- Translation of the citizen and country templates to spanish;
- Constant actualization and remodelation of the Chile page, along with iVicentico;
- Many historical chilean, as well as latinamerican, pages, as Partido Nacional Republicano or Movimiento Americano Social;
- A lot of important pages translations, as One:Profile/Español;
- Developing some level of organization among latinamerican contributors;
- Among other large amount of things (see my contribution list).
- Also, I just joined the Canadian wikiproject, as you can see on the label, :P
| This user is a member of the|
eRepublik Canada WikiProject.
- Proposal for a chilean newspaper list: Sandbox1
- Working on a part of the Canadian wikiproject: Sandbox2
It's possible that these sandbox doesn't contain actually what it's said, because I won't actualize this so often to not spam my contribution list and the recent changes page, ;)
- Work on Partido Liberal Renovado's page
- Work on my own citizen page
- Translate important pages to spanish, that haven't been translated already.
- Check and fix bad translations in spanish
- Develop more Chile/Congress Elections and its subpages.
- Work over the history of Chile Unido: all the parties and some investigation
- Work on MAS's history
- Translate chilean pages that haven't been translated still
- Create a good to-do list (recursiveness..., run, a black hole, :O)
- Create a chilean wikiproject this month, :P
The points are not in order. Also, in cursive are the ones that I'm working on right now.