User talk:QJ Lincoln
Parting Info to sysops
These are the things that I did to keep the wiki running smoothly.
- Ensure regular naming conventions
- Delete empty categories
- Delete meaningless or “self-made categories” (like people who write ”none” for party on the citizen template which creates “People of None” or something like “Awesome Dudes”) To keep things from showing up in categories, remove the selfmade categories from the page and alert the author.
- Make sure categories are categorized. There are some categories that are parents to others. Special:UncategorizedCategories
Patrol new pages Special:RecentChanges
- Add notices where needed
- quick delete blank pages or pages that break policies
- Ensure that policies are followed eRepublik:Wiki_Policies
- Maintain open communication with the user community through the bar
- Create policies (with input) when needed
- Special:DeadendPages These pages do not link to anything else
- Special:LonelyPages These pages do not have pages linking to them
- Special:UncategorizedPages These pages need categories:
- Special:BrokenRedirects and Special:DoubleRedirects Broken redirects and double redirects
Goodbye, I will protect you from fakers :)
I've been read your last Wiki Chronicle article, and I believe you're active on the Wiki. I make a map of pro-cheaters, pro-fakers, users that leave from eRepublik by reasons and countries etc.
Have a good game, Have a good day, and the most important is: Have a good life!
When my nick and your eRepublik name unifies the name is made: PikaLincoln
Pikachu is my nick (not my eRepublik name). Pika is the abbreviation.