1a Armata eItaliana
1a Armata eItaliana (Eng. 1st eItalian Armada) contained the strongest soldiers of the eItalian Army. In fact the minimum requirements to be in it was having at least 10 strength and a rank of Captain. Due to its relevance their members were usually deployed where ever the Commander in Chief ordered them (mostly outside of Italy).
Its newspaper was Comando 1a armatacaleroide.and its last article was in Day 981 by
- Formed in June 2008
- Headquartered in California, USA
- Motto: " Salus rei publicae suprema lex esto"
- Colours: Red, White, Green
- Soldiers: 78 at September 28, 2009
This is the list of known Commanders of the 1st Italian Armada:
Unknown vice-commanders for 2010 This is the list of known vice-commanders of the 1st Italian Armada:
The 1dt eItalian Armada originally had three divisions:
Later on, Armada was reorganized into nine divisions with approximately 11 soldiers each:
- Corazzata Centauro (Fulmineo fuoco di fulminea mole)
- Cavalleria Nerd
- San Marco
- Alpina Julia
- Lupi di Toscana (Ma questi non sono uomini, sono lupi)
- Serenissima (Come lo scoglio infrango come l'onda travolgo)
The 1st eItalian Armada, as the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th, was abandoned in August 2011 to give the way to the division in brigades; it was restored temporarily, along with the other armadas, in March 2012 until the introduction of the brand new military module. As a consequence the eItalian Army was divided in regiments.